➢ P̞͕̠r̡̡̙o̙̦͉l̻͔͚o̙̦͉g͇̪̙u̼͍̙e͙̻

ASSASSINS, SMUGGLERS AND A (NEW) DEADLY MISSION

"THERE ARE 3 assassins and 2 smugglers in there. As far as we can tell, they're about to strike a deal. Guns, drugs, other weapons, all that stuff that assassins or terrorists may need. I informed a SWAT team and they'll arrive in twenty minutes but until then, there's a high possibility of them escaping or killing the hostage that they've taken." Olivia Jones, one of the secret service's best agents said without taking her eyes off the screens that were screwed to the walls.

Current Location: England, London
Current Mission: arrest the victims and secure the drugs and wapons
Agents active: Agent Johnson, Agent Jones and Agent White

ALLOWANCE TO KILL GIVEN

"But going inside would be suicide. We know that there are five people discussing the deal, yes, but we can't see how many of them could be hiding in the corners. We have to wait for the team because if they see three people going inside, they might hurt the hostage." The blonde haired man, Agent White, answered while nervously typing stuff into his computer.

"That's why one person has to go." a voice said. A voice of a woman, Y/n Johnson.
"That way one of us can get in, unnoticed while the others can keep an eye on the victims while one of us could check out the place for other enemies.
We need to take a certain kind of risk if we want to save the hostage's life and catch the victims because they were sent by the shadow atlas. We need the information that they might be able to give us." she continued arguing while stepping out of the corner that she had been standing in.

"That would be suicide! Whoever gets sent in would need to get in and out without getting seen. That's impossible." Agent White continued, his eyes wide in shock.

"It may sound impossible to you but that's because you're the one that gives us information over an earpiece and you don't have field experience while Olivia and me do." Agent Johnson continued before picking up a black coffee from a table and taking a sip.

"Then I'm going." Agent Jones interrupted with a strangely calm voice.
"I'm used to risking my life for this job anyway and I got enough experience."

"No." Y/n simply answered without taking her eyes of her cup.
"You may be ready to sacrifice your life but so am I but the difference is that I got nothing to lose. I got more experience in cases like this while you're married and are expecting a child." She argued, finally taking her eyes off her cup and staring into Olivia's without any readable expression on her face.

"A child? Y/n, look, I'm sorry." Olivia started, their voice breaking while they tried to make Y/n face her since she had turned away.
"I really planned on telling you but I didn't know how because of Jason." They continued while tears started forming in their eyes.

"It's okay, Olivia. I understand and I'm happy for you." Y/n said while facing her again and smiling at her.
"I always was happy for you and Jason so don't ever feel scared of telling me anything. When I got with him I knew that he liked you and that you were starting to develop feelings for him so don't feel guilty because of my mistakes."

"Thank you." Olivia whispered before pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

"Uhm. Guys, I hate to interrupt the bestfriend moment but I think they'll make the deal in no time." Agent White interrupted while pointing at the screens.
"Listening to their conversation won't work because we're too far away even though this van and its furnishing is amazing.
But I assume they'll escape as soon as they finish the deal and that wouldn't be that great 'cause we can't do anything due to the hostage."