➢ C͖͎h͓̺̻a̡̟͓p̢͎͜t͙͚̦e͙̻r̡̡̙ 7

WE RATE LITTLE WOMEN SHIPS

~JOHNSON~

I WOKE UP because rays of sunlight were shining into my face, tickling my skin. I could hear the birds sing outside, sweet melodies filling my ears. I sat up but flinched because my head started hurting, a pounding pain numbing my senses. I put a hand on my head and to my relief there wasn't a bump which was like a wonder, regarding the way I had hit my head the day before. I got up, trying not to face plant the floor again. Then I realized that Timothée still was asleep. He was laying on the couch, on his stomach to be exact. The left side of his face was on the pillow while his mouth was slightly opened and his curly hair was all over his face. His right arm was hanging of the couch while the left one was under the pillow. I wouldn't admit it back then but he indeed looked good while he was sleeping but also when he was awake.

I tiptoed to the bathroom, careful not to make a noise. I wasn't one to shower everyday because I mostly didn't have the time or just was too lazy but the dance was today so I wanted my hair to look fresh.
I closed the door behind me, still careful.
Then I opened the closet that our clothes were in and took out a pair of joggers and a hoodie to put on after I showered since I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday (another reason to shower). I grabbed two towels and placed them on the sink before taking my clothes off. I jumped into the shower and turned the shower on but flinched as the cold water made contact with my skin. I quickly turned the heat up and sighed as soon as the water got warmer so I wasn't shivering anymore. After one or two minutes of just standing there with closed eyes, I opened the shampoo bottle and squeezed some shampoo on my palm. Then I started massaging it into my hair roots, careful not to shampoo the ends of my hair. I washed the shampoo out and repeated the same thing before putting conditioner on my ends and starting to lather my body with soap. I washed the soap off before I shaved and moisturized. And then I washed the conditioner off my hair and got out of the shower.
I wrapped the bigger towel around my body before wrapping the little one around my hair. I washed my face while letting the towels dry me off a bit before changing into my clothes. I kept the towel around my hair because I was too lazy to blow dry it. After that I walked out of the bathroom just to see an sleepy Timothée sitting on the couch and rubbing his eyes.

„Morning." I mumbled, almost too quiet for him to hear.

„Good morning." he yawned as he stretched his arms out. I still had that shitty pounding headache but I could tell that he had a headache too even though he wasn't the one that landed (face first) on the floor.
„How'd you sleep?" he asked.

„Pretty good." I plainly said, remembering the awkward situation from yesterday.
„Can we forget whatever the fuck my drunk self said and did?" i straight up asked while looking at him with a blank expression.

„Exactly what I wanted to say." he answered before getting up and going into the bathroom.
„The suit that the agency gave me is the one that I'll have to wear today right?" he asked as his head peeked out of the bathroom to look at me.

„Yup." i dryly said and he nodded before shutting the door and after a few seconds I heard the sound of water drops hitting the marble floor.
I immediately was bored so I already wanted to take out a book until I noticed something on the table standing in front of the sofa. A red book.
I walked over and took the book into my hands while reading the golden letters on the front.
„Little women" I read while a slight smile spread on my face. I had read that book many times, years ago and the feeling of holding one of my favorite books back then was warm.
I sat down on the couch before I flipped the book open to reveal the pages that I'd read so many times before.
And before I could even react I felt myself read the first words and then my mind fully sink into the pages, ignoring everything around me.