➢ C͖͎h͓̺̻a̡̟͓p̢͎͜t͙͚̦e͙̻r̡̡̙ 20

UNEXPECTED REVELATIONS

~CHALAMET~

MY HEAD HURT as I felt myself grasp some of the consciousness that I'd lost, what seemed like forever ago. I let out a quiet groan as I tried moving my hands but something was apparently tying them to the chair that I was sitting in. I opened my eyes a bit with difficulty and even the dim light of one lamp in the room was too much so I closed them again. I tried remembering what had happened, how I'd landed here but it took me some time.
Until I remembered seeing Y/n on the floor, knife in her back, pain and betrayal in her eyes as Olivia only watched her.

"Y/n." I whispered in panic and my eyes shot open, only to see another chair to my left with an unconscious Y/n sitting on it. Y/n's hands were tied to her armrests, her ankle tied to the two front feet of the chair, mine were too.
"Y/n!" I called out, trying to get her to any reaction but without success. I tried freeing from the binds, trying to pull my hands and feet free but the binds only ended up tightening. I kept saying her name helplessly, panic rising in my chest as I watched her. The back of her shirt was soaked with bloody but there was no knife in sight, I supposed it had been pulled out.

Great, I thought. Now there was nothing left to stop her from bleeding out, she could've already been dead and I wouldn't even know.

I love you, Y/n.

The words rang in my ears and I felt anger build up as I tried freeing myself from the binds with even more force.
"Y/N!" I yelled, the panic getting even worse as there still was no reaction until the door suddenly was opened and a tall man stepped inside the room. Oops.
He seemed pissed.

"Can you just fucking stop yelling?" He groaned, rolling his eyes as he pointed at me.

"Not if she's like probably fucking dead!" I yelled back, my anger building up.

"She isn't dead." The man just answered and yawned.

"Fucking wake her up then!" I demanded, my voice shaky but loud.

"Fine." The man groaned as he walked towards her but I noticed something. The bind on her right wrist was loose.
"Wake up." The man called out as he grabbed her jaw harshly. Her eyes slowly opened and one second later her eyes started darting around the room in confusion until they landed on the man and her gaze became stern and angry.

"Let me go." She demanded before she turned away her face and he let go of her face.

"I was already told you're a petty one." The man smirked as he grabbed her face again.

"Let me go." She said through gritted teeth, my anger drowning out the relief of her being alive.

"Let her go!" I yelled, my voice now stern.

"And what if I don't?" He asked and I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face with my fist.

"You get to taste my fist." She said and winked at him before she pulled her right hand free from the bind and swung her fist right at him face. I suppose he didn't expect that, so he had no chance to dodge her fist and she hit her right into the jaw. I couldn't hold back a smirk as he let go of her face and stumbled backwards while holding his, probably aching like hell, jaw.

"Bitch." He hissed through gritted teeth as he walked back to her, grabbed her free hand and slapped her across the face with the back of his hand. Her face turned to the side and he quickly put her hand into the bind again and tightened it. She turned towards him and gave him a innocent smile.

"You slap like a little girl." She chuckled, knowing exactly what she was doing before she earned herself another slap.

"Stop it!" I called out as I already saw a slight bruise forming on her cheek.

"You can't do better than that?" She asked, smirking as she turned her face towards him, and again earning another slap.
"Weak." She whispered as blood slowly was trickling out of her nose. She was crazy.
I wasn't able to anything and it made me feel so helpless. I had to watch her get hurt again.

"That will be enough." Someone suddenly said, a woman was standing in the doorframe. Her voice was stern and her gaze was rock hard, as if someone had taken all the kindness from it. The man quickly pulled back his hand and nodded courtly. The woman's clothes were all black and her blonde hair fell in waves over her shoulders. She was tall, shorter than me but taller than Y/n. Something about her was frightening.
The man left the room but then a different man appeared behind the woman. He had brown hair that was messily slicked back and was wearing a black suit and sunglasses, which he took off to get a better look at us. His gaze was as life less as the one of the woman but something about both of them seemed quite familiar. I looked at Y/n and something in her face had changed, something was written in her eyes.
Horror.

"Mom, Dad." She whispered, disbelief and confusion clearly visible now.

What?

——————
Word count: 0.9k words

Shortest chapter in this book :,)