Introduction of the characters

So one of my reader asked me to give a brief introduction to the characters because the person has not seen the show but intrested in my story. So here we go :)

Das family of Krishnagar

Kalindi/ Thakuma - Grandmother of Bondita, Tapur and Tupur. Mother in law of Sumati.

Sumati - Mother of Bondita and aunt of Tapur and Tupur. She is a widow

Bondita - the main female character. Was the daughter in law of Roy Choudhury's before but they anulled their marriage. She and Anirudh had the dream that Bondita would become barrister. She goes to London for 8 years for her further studies.

Tapur and Tupur - are the sisters of Bondita. Their parents were Kaka Kaki of Bondita. Their parents were murdered in the enemity.

Chandrachur - husband of Tapur. He lives in Das Haveli only.

Roy Choudhury Family of Tulsipur

Trilochan Roy Choudhury - Uncle of Anirudh , Somnath, Batuk and Shashwati. He is unmarried.

Binoy Roy Choudhury - Father of Anirudh, Somnath, Batuk and Shashwati. He had two wives. Anirudh, Somnath and Batuk were the children from his first wife name Shubra. After many years of her death he has to marry Sampoorna, his second wife under uncertain conditions and Shashwati was the daughter from his second wife.

Sampoorna Roy Choudhury - Was the cousin sister of Bondita but he tricked Binoy Roy Choudhury and became the daughter in law of Roy Choudhury. She is the mother of Shashwati and step mother of Anirudh, Somnath and Batuk. Although she is the step mother but she loves them as their son only.

Anirudh Roy Choudhury - A London returned Barrister who came India to bring improvement in the condition of women but unfortunately he had to marry a child to save her from being Sati. He educates her, solves down her every problem whether it is about teaching her about good touch or bad touch, periods etc. They both had the dream that Bondita would become barrister just like Anirudh.He finally anulled their marriage and sends her London for her further studies.

Brother of Somnath, Batuk and Shashwati

Step son of Sampoorna

Sakha Babu, Shikshak Babu, Rakshak Babu, Rakshas Babu etc of Bondita

Somnath and Batuk - Brothers of Anirudh. Somnath is a doctor and Batuk is studying in Italy.

Shashwati - step sister of Anirudh, Somnath and Batuk. Daughter of Sampoorna

Other characters -

Bihari - servant of Roy Choudhury family.

New characters will be introduced further on their arrival