1920 AD-Party

YN's pov
Me and Nicky wanted to dance so we persuaded the others to join . Andy convinced me to invite Klaus so here I am on my way to see him,

I walk in to a bar to find Klaus feeding on a girl while the staff argue with him.
"I wouldn't argue with this fool, he's not listening to anything you say,he's simply waiting for you to take breath so he can pontificate a new." I said making an entrance.
"I believe, you're thinking of my sister. The pompous one of the family." Klaus said standing up.
"Well, I heard she was the charming one, the truly distinguished member of the family." I said walking around the tables to stand in front him.
"In 13 years, you don't look a day over a thousand.How do you do it Niklaus?" We smirked before hugging.
"God,I've missed you"Klaus said smiling.

Once we finished hugging, I asked him,
"Would you like accompanying me to a bar"
"Why would I do that?" Klaus asked.
"Because this place is a dump, Gloria's is new and you'll meet a lot of women there." I pitched.
"Fine, what time?" Klaus asked.
"8, love you, brother" I said vamp speeding off.

9pm
We're drinking, dancing and having fun but Klaus's new friend, Stefan Salvatore, is making way too much noise. Andy told me not to interfere but I did anyway.

"Sorry, to crash the fun boys. But some of us came to listen to music, not you" I said.
" I'm so sorry, Sweetheart. Are we offending you?"Stefan mocked me and his friends laughed. I move closer to him.
"It would take a lot more than a baby face like this to offend me" I said,then walked away. Stefan's friends Oooed me.
"Hey, wait up, what's your name?" Stefan asked following me.
"You don't need to know my name, and do Gloria a favour and put a sock in it." I whispered in his ear before walking away proud.

11pm
"Stefan, I'd like you to meet my sister.YN"Klaus said.
"Nice to meet you,YN. I'll remember that." Stefan replied. I just smiled and sat back down by Andy.
"Oh, so, you're ignoring me now? Is that our thing,we ignore each other?" He said trying to get under my skin.
"We don't have a thing, but me and her do"i said pointing at Andy.
"And what's that thing"Stefan asked.
"Marriage"I smiled seeing the look of disappointment wash over his face.

Eventually,We all had fun together but fun never lasts forever. The police raided the bar, me and klaus knew it was Mikael's doing. We all left but not before compelling Stefan to forget us so Mikael can't use him.