1408 AD-Wedding

YN's Pov
"Ah Good morning little wolf" Klaus said smiling.I got up from the bed and walked out the room intending to leave the house because I'm so angry at him that he actually daggered me.
"You might want to change your clothes before you go" Klaus commented.
"Why would I do that? What I have on is gorgeous." I argued.
"Yes, you do look gorgeous sister but society wouldn't agree with you" Klaus said smiling.
"Why wouldn't soci-Wait what year is it?" I questioned.
"It's 1408, you've been daggered for 122 years" he said calmly.
"I can't believe you" I said storming away from him.
" You can't believe me?!I can't believe you, I still haven't found the moonstone after that little stunt of yours" Klaus shouted
"I wouldn't have done that if you hadn't daggered Finn-Have you undagger Finn?" I said trying to calm my voice down from shouting.
"No, he still deserves his punishment." Klaus said that like what he's doing to his own brother is reasonable.
"You know what, I'm leaving and don't expect to see me any time soon" That was the last thing I said before leaving to go find Andy.

I use my necklace to help locate Andy which leads me here,to a very cute cottage. I knock on the door nervously waiting to see who would be the one to open the door. After what feels like eternity the door opens and it's...

Andy

I stand there while she looks at me in disbelief not being able to figure out if I'm real or not.Oh how much I want to hug and kiss her right now.I move forwards but I can't enter the cottage, someone must own the cottage. A downside of being a vampire, you have to be invited into homes.
"Can I come in please?" I asked. Andy nodded.I stepped forwards,grabbing her head and to kiss  her. Luckily she kissed me back.We kissed for a while before Andy got shoved to the side.

"Andromache, what do think you're doing kissing-YN, you're here,oh my god"
Quynh said excitedly hugging me to death.
"Hi, yes I'm here, we have a lot to talk about" I said going over to the boys,hugging each of them.
"That we do" Andy said pointing me in the direction of the living room.

"Well, what happened" Nicky asked.
"You all know how Finn got daggered" I said. They nodded.
"I spent over 200 years, doing whatever Klaus wanted just to get Finn back but nothing was ever good enough so I conspired with a few witches to try make a dagger that works on Klaus but Klaus found out and killed all the witches. I got angry,I took the moonshine and throw it in the ocean" I said.
"You didn't" Joe asked.
"I did. What I didn't know was Klaus was watching me and you remember how I told you the best way to beat a vampire?" I asked.
"Surprise attack"Andy answered.I nodded.
"Klaus attacked me from the front and Elijah attacked me from behind.The next thing I knew was waking up in a room I've never seen with klaus staring directly at me, got any questions?" I ended taking a shot.They all shook their heads indicating they didn't.

"Can we talk but somewhere more private?" Andy whispered in my ear.
"Of course" I replied. We left the house and went on a walk until a tree stump was in the way so I grabbed Andy's hand and climbed over with her following afterwards.She didn't let go of my hand.

"You know earlier when you said do we have any questions, the only one I could come up with is-"
"Wait, let me go first, I need you know how sorry I am that all this happened. I'm sorry cause I'm the one who brought this into your life, you didn't deserve any of this-" As I was talking Andy took out a small box and I didn't notice until she opened it-"you deserve so much bet-"is that?"

"Can I ask my question now?" Andy asked. I nodded.
"In the 122 years we were apart, I realised I never want to be apart from you again so would  you do me the honours of marrying me?" Andy asked. I've never seen so much love in her eyes so of course I said...
"Yes, a thousand times yes". After Andy put the ring on my finger I leaned in to kiss her.Andy holding me at waist with a grip so tight I know she meant what she said about never wanting to be apart.