1008 AD-part 2

Light smut warning
YN's Pov
Later on in the evening...
I found out that Andromache was the first immortal to walk to earth.We bonded over the fact we all lost people, them being Lykon and me being Henrik. I'm starting to think Andromache is warming up to me because all evening I have been calling her Andy and she hasn't given me any harsh words or stares about it. I told them they can sleep here in separate rooms if they like.

In the Morning...
I heard rustling coming from the kitchen and saw it was Andy.
"Good morning Andy" I yawned.
"Morning" Andy looked at me and smiled.
"What you looking for?" I questioned.
"Something for breakfast but I'm now realising I don't know where anything is" Andy said with light smile.
I chuckled softly and said"Andy there won't be anything you can have in there so here- I waved my hand and eggs, toast,sausage, bacon and fruit appeared- have this"
Andy looked and was surprised because there was nothing on the counter the last time she checked and dived into the food.
"Wow, this is amazing. Can you do that-waved her hand like I did-with any food" Andy said.
"Pretty much if I've had it before" I said eating bacon.Andy was watching me like she wanted to say something.
"What, do I have something on my face?" I said nervous from her gaze.
"Oh no,you don't, I'm just wondering how can you eat if you're,you know, dead?" Andy said.
"Well, as long as my body has a good amount of blood in my system,my body functions like a normal human."I said.Andy nodded.

Quynh entered the kitchen to see all the food.
"Thank God,you made food i'm starving."
"No problem" Andy joked.
" oh I was thanking YN, cause you and I both know what happened the last time you cook"Quynh said smirking and Andy hiding in shame.
"What happened the last time Andy cooked?" I questioned.Quynh looked at Andy to answer.
"I burnt everything" Andy said a little embarrassed. I chuckled and said, " You don't have to worry about that anymore, now that I'm here."

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.
" I want to see your fighting ability" Andy said.
"Why you want to see that?" I replied.
"Because that's what we do, we fight for what we think is right" Quynh answered.
"Like in wars?" I asked.They both nodded.
" ok,well there's a dock down by the lake that's big enough to fight on." I stated.
" ok, everyone meet in the courtyard in 20 minutes." Andy commanded.

After 15 minutes,I was ready so I went to Andy's room cause hers is closer to mine.
I knocked on the door and Andy said come in so I did.
"Hey,you nearly ready?" I asked.
"Yeah, just one sec, I can't tie this thing" Andy said a little frustrated.
"Here let me" I offered and Andy turned to me.
" You don't have anyone to do this for you" I flirted.
"Surprisingly, no I don't" Andy said blushing a little.
"Why not? You're beautiful,smart, talented" I said.
"well, it's hard finding people with shared life experiences" Andy said. I finished her collar.
" maybe you can stop looking for that person" I said looking into her eyes, before stepping back.

We all made our way to the dock and Andy told me and Quynh to fight, with the exception that I don't use my vamp speed or strength or my magic.

Quynh is a very strong and talented fighter but I can tell hand-to-hand combat isn't her strongest skill. Because of that I won 2/3 times we fought.

Now I have to fight Andy, and she is an amazing fighter but I don't think she knows how to fight a vampire, so i'm going to have to show her.

"So did I do good?" I inquired.
"Yes, you did." Andy replied getting ready to leave, following behind Quynh.
"Wait,Andy."I said holding her arm.
"What?" She asked.
"I need to teach you how to fight" I said proudly.
"You teach me, how to fight?" Andy laughed.
"Yes , how to fight a vampire?" I insisted.
"Really?"Andy said.
"Well, do you have experience fighting vampires?" I asked.
"Fine" Andy huffed.

"Here take this, in the heart" I passed Andy her weapon.
"A stick?"Andy said confused.
"Yes a stick,what's wrong with it?" I say.
"You're telling me, the strongest people in the world can be killed by a stick?"Andy said
"When you say it like that, we don't seem strong" I said in defence.

"Come on,Andy, you need to know what a vampire looks like when there're dead" I said impatiently.
"But won't it kill you?" Andy said unsure.
"Yes it will, but I'll come back, being an original,only the white oak can kill me."I said trying to convince Andy it's ok.Andy then stabbed me in the heart. I turn all grey then I get my colour back and wake up.
" see, you got a problem doing that when we have vampire attacks" I asked.
"No, I don't" Andy replied.
"Good, let's go in I think I can smell dinner"

Months later...
Yn's Pov
Me and Andy have been getting really close lately and have been lightly flirting and we kissed once but Andy turned me down saying she wasn't ready.

Me and Quynh wanted to have some fun so we convinced Andy to come to a party.I was dancing with this guy having fun. When out of the corner of my eye I see Andy drinking straight from the bottle, staring directly at me and she looks jealous I think. I see her walking towards me but she walks straight passed me. I follow her and stop her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing" Andy said defensively.
"Andy, tell me" I pushed.
"Why don't you ask that guy?"Andy stated.
"Why would-Oh you're jealous."I said shocked.
"No I'm not, I just don't like seeing you throwing yourself at every guy and girl here." She annoyed.
"No,don't do that Andy, I've been down this road with you and you told me no, so until you make it crystal cle-"Andy kissed me.We kissed for a few seconds before we broke the kiss.
"We should go" I said.Andy just nodded.

We got back to the house and went into my bedroom. We walked in kissing,Andy pushed me up against the door, moving her hands up and down my body. I moved her backwards pushing her onto the bed, sitting on her waist.

She tries to sit up and hold my waist but I pushed her back down, taking off my shirt. I pull Andy up to take her top off and throw it somewhere, while Andy is kissing my neck before she switches us so she's on top.

She moves her hand down unbuttoning my bottoms and taking them off, she starts kissing my thighs. I beg her to give me what I want, but she denies so I beg again.
"God, you're sexy when you beg"She said finally giving me what I want. Her head in between my legs licking and kissing me before adding her fingers. That sends me over the edge and she knows it so I moan shoving my hands in her hair pushing her into my clit causing her to moan. Which makes me cum, she helps me come down from my high.

Then she comes up to kiss me, I can taste myself on her tongue which makes me moan. After a while,Andy then puts her head on my chest and we fall asleep.

When we awake up, we cuddle and talk about what we want to be and finally I can say Andromache the Scythian is my girlfriend.
Of course,within days Quynh finds out and is happy for us.