1008 AD-Meeting Andy

YN's Pov
It's been 6 years since we split up. I've lived life like I've always wanted but something feels missing. Something I haven't felt in a long time. The only constant I have is painting. I love painting especially landscapes like right now I'm painting the moon it looks beauti-

I could hear people entering in my house, I quickly vamp speed to stand above the entrance watching 2 woman looking around my house.
I jump over the railing and walk towards them,obviously not making any sound, ready to attack before I realise those are the women I've been seeing.Both women walk towards my staircase. What they don't know is I'm standing right behind them. They both look behind, I vamp speed to the top of the stairs. They turned back, I then vamp speed to place above the entrance. The women walked along the corridor I follow behind.

I got close to the shorter one and slammed her head into the wall making sure she was knocked out. I vamp speed her over to a spare
bedroom. Then I came back to the taller woman, she was looking around for her friend when I did the same thing to her, knocking her head to the wall making her go unconscious. I picked her up and put her in a different room. I went back to my room to continue my painting.

Ten minutes later, I heard someone behind me so I call out.
"You shouldn't sneak up on people, you never know if they're armed or can hear you" I said smugly with my back to her.
"Well I'll take my chances" the woman replied confidently prepared for any attack.
" Well, are you going to tell me why you're here" I said entertained by the whole ordeal.
"You've dreamt of me,haven't you?" she said.
" no I haven't,so you can leave" I replied quickly.
" Really- she paused- then what's this" she said smugly .
I turned around to see her holding my paintings of her and her friend.
"These are very accurate and not insulting" she said looking at them.
"They mean nothing" I said defensively.
" ok whatever you say, but I'm not leaving without you" she said gazing at me like she'll take me dead or alive.
" I'm not going anywhere with you, I've got bigger problems to deal with" I said getting annoyed. I throw the paint brush at her neck and she falls to the floor dead. I went back to painting until I heard the paint brush removing itself from her neck and the wound healed by itself . Seconds later, she woke up.

" what?how is that possible you were dead" I said confused.
"Exactly,I was dead,now I'm not" she said angrily.
"Andromache, where are you?" The other woman said somewhere in the house distracting us.
The taller woman tried calling out to her but I vamp speed her over to the wall covering her mouth.she tries to fight me off but it's no use until her friend walks in with a bow and arrow.
"Let her go now" the other woman sneered at me.

I let go of the woman and go back to my painting, this causes the women to be confused. The woman with bow and arrow decides that it would be a good idea shot me but I catch it. I use my magic to make the arrow float,duplicate it then throw it at both women with a smirk on my face. I call in one of my workers,who are compelled,to bring them to the dinner table.

When I walk into the room I see them walking around. I make a grand entrance, I am a Mikaelson after all,pushing open the doors.
"Hello loves, come sit,have a drink" I said trying to be welcoming.
"After you killed me twice, no chance" the taller woman said annoyed walking to the entrance.
"Why can't I get out"The taller woman said confused. Thanks to my magic I locked the door.
"Come sit, I'll answer any questions you may have" I said sitting at the head of the table.

They sat. We stared at each other.
"So what's your guys name?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.
"I'm Quynh and that ray of sunshine is Andromache the Scythian " she joked.
" Wait,as in the 'Eternal warrior'? "I said impressed.She nodded.
"So you know our names,what's yours?"Andromache said.
"YN...... Mikaelson" I said a bit scared if they knew about what I am and what I've done.
"YN Mikaelson? The rippah of the West Coast?"She said. I just nodded.

After another awkward silence, I spoke up
" Do you guys want a drink?"
"Sure" Quynh replied. Andromache just stared lost in thought. I snapped my fingers and 4 people came in with wine and food.
"Please help ourselves" I encouraged.

Quynh got some but Andromache didn't so I asked.
"Don't you want anything?" I removed the magic on the door.
"No I don't" she hissed and got up and left the dinning room.Quynh apologised and went after her. I stayed and used my vamp hearing to listen in on their conversation.

Quynh 's Pov
" Andromache wait, where are you going?"I tried catching up to her. She's taller than me making her walk a lot faster. She stopped and turned to me.
"She's a killer"Andromache said.
"Technically, so are we." I said in defence.
"That's different, we were at war and she did it because it was easy or fun even." Andromache argued.
"Maybe they are just stories" I argued back.
"She admitted, it was her. Did you know the rippah killed children to?"Andromache snapped.
"We should get to know her and if I'm wrong about her we can leave, ok" I said.Andromache nodded and we walked back.

YN's pov
They don't know I could hear their conversation and Andromache is right, I am a killer who kills even children but I am not that monster anymore and I will make sure they both know it.

They both came in and took a glass of wine from the staff.
"This stuff is really expensive, how were you able to get it?" Andromache asked.
"I'm very persuasive when I want to be" I smirk.
"With your compulsion, you mean?"Andromache argued.
"Well,yes but... I can see you don't trust me Andromache" I said.
"You're correct, I don't trust you" Andromache said defensively.
"Well, just because I beat your ass doesn't mean you have to be snappy" I said amused.
"Beat my ass?-"Andromache" Quynh interrupted.-you killed children, what sort of a monster hurts children"Andromache pushed.
"A monster that doesn't exist" I said calmly.
"Doesn't exist? You could easily go back to being that monster if you choose" Andromache pushed again.
"Yeah, if I choose, which I won't" I defended myself.
"How could I be so sure?" Andromache questioned.
" you don't, you're going to have to trust me" I said.
And we carried on with the evening.

Andromache the Scythian x YN(female)mikaelsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें