1286 AD-Family problems

YN's Pov
A lot has happened since 1099 AD, one of the major events was Klaus daggered Finn.It's been over 200 years.

Klaus has always been paranoid thinking we'll abandon him when in reality he pushes us away. He hated the fact we all were happy without him specifically when he had the hybrid curse still on him. We all tried to help him break it, there is not enough of us to search the entire world.

So me and Klaus came up with 'the curse of the Sun and Moon' . What that means is if the vampires break the curse they are able to walk in the sun without a daylight ring and if the werewolves break it, they would be able to turn whenever they want. But what they don't know is the curse is fake.

Me and Klaus carved the etchings into whatever country we wanted them to be in.None of my new family know of this because Klaus made me give my word and I don't give my word easily and I don't break it either.

Finn went against Klaus,so when I returned Finn was daggered. Klaus said they were spelled, whoever put the dagger in is the only person who can pull it out.

I even tried tearing his body apart and removing it from the table but the dagger stayed where it was and few seconds later Finn was back to how he was before and stayed daggered.

I had enough of helping Klaus and receiving nothing in return. So I worked with some witches to make a dagger that would work on Klaus but he found out somehow and killed all the witches.

That leads us to where we are now 1286 AD.I stole the moonstone from Klaus and throw it in the ocean. When I turned around Klaus was there watching me. I tried to run but Elijah came up behind me as klaus shoved the dagger into my chest,causing me to go all grey and be dead unable to come back until Klaus pulls out the dagger.

Andy's Pov
YN has been a while, she's never been away this long when she's with her family. I talked with Klaus and Elijah and they say they haven't seen her and that she left to come home to me so I'm worried about what happened to her. Either way I'm going to find her and bring her home.

Klaus's pov
Andromache just came by looking for YN and I couldn't tell her,her girlfriend is laying dead in a coffin one floor below where she's standing so I lied saying she left to go to back to her. I know Andromache and I know she's not gonna stop until she gets her girlfriend back.