Lost at Sea - Zoro x pirate!male reader (One Piece)

.     .     .

Luffy and his crew were sailing across the sea. They just left syrup village where they gained a new crew member. Usopp. The squad were bored out of their minds unlike Luffy whos still energetic like always.

Luffy moved to the front of the ship and froze as he gasped at what he saw in the distance. The rest of the crew stopped what they were doing after hearing Luffy.

They all looked over and made their way to be with Luffy. They saw a horrific shipwreck. The once huge ship was shredded and broken to pieces.

Bodies were floating nearby and some had other life threaten injuries that may have lead to their death.

"We should look for survivors" Luffy brought up. They all looked at him like hes crazy.

"W-wait a minute" Usopp was shaking.

"What do you mean, theyre all dead" Zoro said not wanting to bring strangers onto their boat.

Nami doesnt want to get out of the boat at all.

"We need to. Would if someone survives and they turned out to be good people? We wont be pirates if we leave others to die" they all were hesitant but they want to get over it.

"Okay" they all said.

They carefully disbanded from their ship and walked on the floating platforms that scattered the area. Luckily there was no sign of a storm coming so they are safe for now.

Usopp was scared to see a lot of dead people in one area. Zoro had his swords ready in case if someone tries anything funny.

After a few minutes they gathered in the center platform which was the dock of the fallen ship. "Theres no one that can survive this. We have to go back" Nami said.

Luffy sighed sadly, "Alright lets go guys" as they were about to make their way to their ship they heard gasping and coughing. They all turned to a h/c male with horrible injuries trying to get a breath of air. He held his sword close to his chest not wanting anyone to take it. As he moved on a platform and lie there to rest.

They sped towards him and gathered around him. "Is he okay?" Usopp asked.

Luffy checked his pulse and felt that his heart is still beating. His eyes shined, "This ones alive. We gotta get him to safety" they all carried him to their ship and lie him down in the center.

Nami and Usopp grabbed things that can help with his injuries. Zoro was on the look out in case if they are in danger. He saw the males sword and took a closer look at it. He recognized the design of the sheath and handle. His eyes widened at the familiarity of the design.

Luffy saw his expression. "Whats up with your face?"

"T-that sword" he stumbled back. "Thats the infamous L/N sword. What is it doing here?"

"Whats that?" Luffy asked.

"Not what... who. They say that hes among the strongest swordsman before Mihawk, the strongest swordsman ever"

"How do you know about this?" Zoro remembered when Kuina mentioned about one of her goals is to have a duel with him. But the guy in front of him seems too young to be around for too long. So who is the swordsman shes talking about.

Nami saw a pool of blood on his chest and decided to take a look at it.

She opened his shirt to see a big gash across his chest. Most likely from a sharp object. She gasped at how deep the wound is and wrapped his torso in the dry bandages that she found.

Once shes done she saw scratches and a bruise forming on his cheek. She moved her face to get a closer look and out of nowhere his eyes opened wide and he swiftly grabbed her neck and put her in a chokehold in his arm.