Happy Accidents - Akane Yanagi x bold!male reader (Horimiya)

A/N: This will be pretty long as well but its one of my favorites to make. Enjoy!

~Third POV~
Its midday on a windy Saturday. A male with salmon hair is walking down the sidewalk wearing comfy clothes for the weather. He needed more groceries for home so he wanted to do his parents a favor by doing the shopping for them. Prior to this he made a list remembering what his parents said they needed.

He saw the store and made his way towards the spot. In front of the doors he wanted to double check for something.

Yanagi: Shoot wheres the list
He whispered.

He checked his pant pockets and he couldn't find the list. He looked everywhere and saw a little piece of notebook paper on the ground. He sighed in relief when he recognized his handwriting.

He was going to make his way to the paper, but the wind picked it up and blew it across the damn street.

It was empty and there werent a lot of cars due to people being at work, so the streets get empty towards the afternoon.

Yanagi: O-oh no!

He went to the edge of the sidewalk and looked both ways before crossing the street. He didnt use the crosswalk so he is taking the risk, but he made sure to wait for the lights to turn red.

He made it to the middle of the street but he didnt check enough for incoming cars. He saw a car driving towards him and the driver was looking on their phone. He didnt know what to do because hes in shock and didnt know what to do so he stayed in his spot.

By the time the car was a couple of feet away he closed his eyes for the impact.

But he then heard footsteps running closer to him. He opened his eyes just in time to see a tall/short, h/c male making his way to him. He ran towards Yanagi, grabbed his arms, and pull towards him out of the cars way. Yanagi jerked forward but the force was hard enough, he landed on top of the male. The car drove by and the stupid driver didnt even realized that they almost hit someone nor did they show signs of slowing down.

Yanagi felt a soft cushion beneath him. His stomach was on top of something soft. He feels the other males stomach moving up and down due to breathing heavily. He took a better look at the male and made eye contact with his beautiful e/c. The male was looking at Yanagi with a concern expression. He gasped and his heart raced and his blood flow through to his face fast, he blushed and sat up straight.

Yanagi: I-im so s-sorry! Please f-forgive me f-for landing on top of you!

He was panicking in a cute way to try to apologize to the other person. The h/c male sat up and chuckled a bit. He rubbed the top of his head a bit trying to calm the nervous male down.

Y/N: Its okay. Im the one who pulled you remember. Didn't want a pretty boy like yourself getting hurt

He said flirtatiously with a smirk.
Yanagi then turned even more red and started sweating nervously.

Yanagi: W-well thank you f-for saving me. I didnt check the street for incoming cars so im sorry that you have to risk yourself for me

His feelings changed to a sad tone.
He heard another chuckle and felt something on his head. He looked up and saw that the males hand was on his head trying to comfort him.

Y/N: Dont be sorry, I made the choice to help because I wanted to. I have amazing reflexes so dont overwhelm that pretty head of yours