Mutual - Louis x (noble)male reader (Moriarty the Patriot)

A/N: So with this one their language is very formal. And I cant do formal language😂 but ill try my best. I never see a Louis x reader so I want to start it off. Enjoy!
————————————————————————

~Third POV~

At the Moriarty manor on a Sunny morning, William is sitting in his office, on his chair, looking out the window. All of the paperwork of his students work is scattered on the coffee table next to him and he decided to take a break.

There was a knock and his younger brother Louis came in with a tray with tea and pastries.

"Hello William nii-san. I brought something for you to have on your break" he placed it next to the pile of papers and sat next to him on another seat.

"Thank you Louis" he picked up a teacup by the dish and before he pull the cup to his mouth "Albert will be returning from his trip tonight. Apparently he has news for us"

"Oh I wonder what it is" they both took a sip of their tea and looked out of the window.

. . .

Albert opened the door to the manor and hung his coat and hat. He heard footsteps and saw his youngest brother. "Hello Albert nii-san. Was the trip okay for you?"

"Yes it was great, actually, I have some news for you guys. Is William busy at the moment?"

"He should be about done with his paperwork" they both made their way to Williams office and saw William reading a book. Louis announced their presence, "Albert nii-sans here"

William looked up and smiled at them.

"Welcome back Albert. How was your trip from Paris?" William has his full attention on him.

"It was great, actually I met Viscount Y/N" Williams and Louis's eyes lit up a bit. His heart skipping a beat because he was closer to the nobleman than his older brother.

"Is that the gentleman thats always accompanying you whenever you go to the orphanage?" William asked trying to be naive for someones sake.

"Of course. Wow, I cant believe you remembered" Albert chuckled.

"I wondered what happened to him. Ever since you adopted us he hasnt visited?" Louis pointed out missing him all over again.

"He was actually in England for business with his Father. His Father wanted to find a woman to marry his son, but his Mother became very ill and they had to get back to Lyon as soon as they could"

They all went quiet.

"But he told me to give this to you" he pulled out a box and hands it to Louis.

"For me..." Louis said surprised.

"Yes. He wanted to give this to you a long time ago but he didnt have time" Louis held the box close to him like its a baby animal.

"Well be having a welcoming party for him tomorrow night, since hell be staying over for a while" he made eye contact with William. "Speaking of, William do you have a spare bedroom for him?"

"Of course Albert. Ill get that ready and ill have someone to spread the word" William made his way out of the office and left Albert and Louis alone.

"You know... I think Y/N really misses you. He always talked about you and how he remembers your cooking and crafts" Albert brought up and Louis looked at him. "He was upset that he never told you that he had to leave but he tried his very best to come back" he patted Louis shoulder and gave him a knowing look. He walked out of the office and Louis was shaken up.