Good Morning - Shota Aizawa x husband!male reader (MHA)

A/N: In honor of Valentines day❤️, since it passed I decided to create a one shot based off of the holiday. Hope you enjoy!
——————————————————————

~Third POV~

An alarm rings early in the morning in a couples apartment. The two males were snuggled against each other. It was soothing and comfy but that damn alarm wont go off.

Y/Ns back was against Aizawas chest. He had an arm wrapped around Y/Ns waist and the other under his head like a pillow. He stuffed his head in Y/Ns neck as his facial hair tickles him awake.

Their two cats snuggled against each other on their own bed.

The alarm rang the second time.

Y/N slowly opened his eyes. Thats the alarm that they have to wake up to. He reached over his nightstand to shut the damn thing off. "Tch, so annoying" he heard from behind him.

He chuckled and turned around and snuggled face first into his husbands chest. "I know, but we have to wake up one way or another"

"I know... good morning my love bug"

"Good morning my Shota" he gave Aizawa a peck on the lips.

"Do we really have to go to work, I mean we can stay here all day if you want" Shota suggested.

"And miss those kids, no way Shota. You love them just as much as I do and you know it too" Y/n briefly teased.

"Tch, brats" he stuffed his face into Y/Ns neck.

"That tickles Shota" he laughed as he softly pet his husbands locks.

"Ill shave it then-"

"Noooooooo. I love your little stubble" he caressed his face which made him blushed and smiled briefly. (I aint gonna lie I liked Aizawas rustic look okay)

A few seconds go by and Y/N decided to get out of bed first. "Ill make breakfast, you go get ready okay" he pecked Shotas lips again. "And dont shave off that facial hair"

"Alright, alright"

He backed up and stretched before making his way to the restroom. He brushed his teeth and changed into his work clothes.

He made his way downstairs and he saw their two cats waiting patiently in front of their food bowls. "Awwww such good babies. Dont worry, Ill feed you my little munchkins" he pets both of them and fixed their food bowls.

He placed them on the floor after filling it with water and wet food as both of the cats meowed in thanks and dig in.

He then washed his hands and prepared the ingredients for his Valentines day breakfast.

He put his alarm earlier so he can spend time with his husband before they went off to work. Shota leaves earlier being a teacher while Y/N himself works at his Mothers cafe. So he knows his way around the kitchen.

He became familiar with his husbands students since they are his regulars and recognized him as their teachers partner. They all loved him, including those who were most closed off or challenging to get along with. He became their other parent. They always have the chance to swing by and visit him and his Mom.

(Not me looking up traditional Japanese breakfast, even though it should be basic knowledge😂)

He gathered his ingredients and steamed some rice. He cooked some tamagoyaki, miso soup, and fish. "Shota loves my fish so ill make him extra for lunch today"

He steamed some tea for the meal. He then felt an arm wrapped around his waist and soft kisses on his head. "Hello my little love bug"

"Wow, you got ready pretty fast"

"I mean I want to spend as much time as I can with you before work, especially since its Valentines Day. Turn around love" he turned Y/N around and hes met with a small bouquet of red tulips and an envelope.

"Happy Valentines day and Anniversary" he smiled softly at him.

"Oh Shota" he started tearing up and hugged his lover. As he gave him kisses everywhere and especially passionate one on his lips.

"I love you so much, to the moon and back. Youve done everything for me and Im grateful for you. Six years being married to you and Im still falling for you every time. Im so glad I met you in high school. Open the envelope" he handed his teary eyed husband the envelope.

Y/N opened it and was met with two tickets to Singapore. His eyes widened and looked at Shota. "Were really going to Singapore?"

Shota nodded "I asked Nezu and he said hell gladly give me next week off since he is aware of our relationship. Not going to lie... im starting to like him now" he sighed in defeat.

Y/N giggled as he grabbed the flowers and put them in a vase filled with water and hugged Shota again.

"Thank you Shota. You mean the world to me"

"No, thank you Y/N for dealing with me and being my husband, even during our rough times you still always have time to cheer me up" the cats snuggled both of your legs. Shota chuckled and bend over to pick both of them up in his arms. "And I love you guys just as much as I love your Dad"

Y/N chuckled and kissed both of their heads.

"Alright Ill get back to breakfast" he went back to the stove and finished making the foods.

Shota then placed the cats down and sat at the table while preparing lessons for the school day.

Y/N placed the foods in their designated plates and put them on the table. He brought the kettle and two traditional tea cups.

He packed his husbands lunch and placed them on the counter so he can take it on his way out of the door.

He sat down at the table across his husband and signaled him that its time to eat. Shota put away his materials and admired the food. "Another reason why I love you, is that you made sure I am fed well" Y/N laughed and nodded.

"Of course anything for you"

They both said their thanks and dug in.

They had conversations about what theyre going to do today and hows their families doing while sharing a few laughs here and there.

As soon as they finished Shota looked at the time and saw that he has to leave for work already.

Before he got up Y/N told him that he has to get something for him. He quickly walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. He pulled out a heart shaped crepe cake thats been made by him at the bakery. It was tucked away in a pretty Valentines themed to go box.

He passed it to Shota with his lunch.

"Heres something sweet for today" he gave Shotas lips a passionate kiss again while wrapping his arms around Shotas neck.

"Thank you my love bug, ill see you later" they pressed their foreheads together and they made their way at the front door. Y/N leaned against the apartment railings as he sees his husband unlocking his car and putting his things in the passenger seat.

Y/N cupped his hands around his mouth and told Shota "I love you , and tell your kids to come over by the cafe for a little treat"

Shota said back "Alright and I love you too"

They both waved and Shota got in his car and drove away.

Y/N smiled lovingly after the car and went inside to get ready himself.

A/N: Happy late Valentines day to you all! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing this. Thank you for reading and Ill see you in the next chapter!