thirteen

'meeting you was the best thing i've ever done in my life'

it was now friday evening, the boys were full of fashion as they all wear their lovely clothes.

"holy crap todd! looking good today huh?" neil said, smacking his butt that made todd jumped from his place.

he was wearing a simple brown coat with a white polo in it, a black pants and black shoes.

"thanks," he smiled.

"well, everybody ready?" knox asked them as they all nodded and make themselves prepared.

they use charlie's car that he borrowed from his father. they all went inside of it as they head to chet denbury's party to his house.

as they were all there, knox knocked three times as the door opened, revealing a random girl inside the house.

"who are you?" she asked.

"i'm knox overstreet, these are my friends" as knox pointed at them, they all wave a hand on that girl. "we got an invitation from chris noel, is she there?"

"oh well yeah! come in!" as the girl let them inside, a smell of an alcohol suddenly flows from their place that made meeks, pitts and todd gagged.

they didn't even drink an alcohol though, except to charlie, cameron, knox and neil.

"what the hell is this place?" cameron asked, eyeing some boys and girls kissing on the corner of the room.

they didn't know where they are going, as they heard charlie shouting from the kitchen, holding a glass of whiskey on his hand.

"well there he is," pitts said as he let out a sigh.

"we should probably go upstairs" pitts said to meeks, leaving neil, cameron and todd.

knox was nowhere to be seen, they thought that he was finding chris.

"uhh, i'll get some water" neil said excusing himself, leaving now cameron and todd.

"don't tell me you're also gonna leave me here," cameron said to todd, as todd chuckled and slowly leave inside the house, leaving cameron alone.

"I should've just stayed my house" cameron said to himself, as he sat on a sofa, having a frowned to his face.

todd walked outside the house, not wanting to go back there inside. he was suffocating on the alcohol smell and some others who are talking so loudly.

he just want some air for now.

he didn't notice that someone was also there, having some air and looks like she is eyeing far away from her place.

it's smells like sweet honey, it was a familiar smell he distinguished.

he suddenly land his eyes on her.

"alice?" todd called to a girl who was wearing a floral dress.

"todd??" alice called too, looked so shock that she saw him here too.