twelve

'after all i've waited for you, you are here infront of me, witnessing your smile'

"hey guys!"

knox suddenly showed up to the boys, who was now leaving welton.

"i thought you're gone already?" charlie uttered.

todd was behind of them, silently walking outside the welton.

"well, i just got a call from chris and," knox smirked as the others waited for his word. "he invited me to come to chet's party!"

knox shouted as the other students looked at him, might be thinking that he is an idiot.

"at chet denbury's house?" charlie asked.

"come on! you all gotta be in there too!" knox said as they stopped walking and looked at him from head to toe.

"what? w-why are we going with you?" meeks asked, as well as pitts agreed.

"cause we all are!" knox said with a gesture on his hands.

they all looked at each other.

"well then, carpe!!!" neil shouted, indicating that he also wanted to come with knox.

the other agreed as well as todd. they'll gonna prepare themselves at friday evening. they actually don't know what to do there but as neil said, carpe diem.

they were now split way heading to their home. todd is casually walking at the side walk, waiting for a bus to appear.

todd was still happy and can't believe he did a poet earlier. he didn't knew he would do that at some point, he thought he'll just live being scared and nervous all the time.

and he thinks he saw his carpe diem.

a bus appeared infront of him as he walked inside of it and sat to his seat.

todd immediately took his notebook out of his bagpack as he turn the page from the last page where he wrote the last poem.

he then scratch it all, writing it again but in a different words.

"we are dreaming of tomorrow, and tomorrow isn't coming"

he writes it all down to his notebook, doesn't care if it looks so crooked to read.

"we're dreaming of the glory that we didn't really want,"

"dreaming of a new day when the new day is there already"

"running from the battle when it's one that we must fought"

"and we still asleep"

"we're listening for the calling but never really heeding, hoping for the future when the future's only plans"

"dreaming of wisdom that we're doing daily"

"praying for a savior when salvation is in our hands,"

"and still we sleep,"

"and still we dream,"

"and still we fear,"

"and still we pray,"

bus | todd andersonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara