eight

'the most beautiful part is, I wasn't even looking at you when i find you'

english class was done, the group of friends turn their way to the field as neil found something on the library, todd bet it was related to mr. keatings.

and he was right, it was mr. keatings graduation picture or something that neil saw on the library. he saw a book called five centuries of verse, and todd thought that neil would used that as an opening of D.P.S meetings.

they know about dead poet society, mr. keating teached them as a secret, and neil recruited them all, even if some of them are not so sure.

they needed to go the indian cave at night.

•••

as they all sneaked for themselves, they all run away from their houses as they met at the same place where they planned earlier.

todd, who's wearing his coat but still have his pajamas on, nervously sneaks from his house, making a small step as soon as he came closer to the woods.

that was a hardest thing he made in his life he thought.

the cave where they are talking about isn't that so far away from their houses, but they needed to be home again before the clock strikes at 3:00 AM.

the woods he was passes through is too mist and dark. probably the scariest thing he headed to.

todd who was now in the cave, saw charlie and knox waiting for the others.

"oh great, todd is here!" charlie shouted but immediately shut his mouth realizing that he is shouting so loud that the close neighbors might heard him.

"charlie scares the shit out of me," knox said, telling todd that he was scared by charlie before they got went in the cave.

as everyone got in, they all went inside the cave. the cave isn't that stuffy and dangerous, it's comfortable for them because they can still stand inside of it.

just some watery in some part.

as they all sat down except neil, neil started the meeting of dead poet society.

•••

"alice! can you come into my party?" melissa, the highschool cheerleader invited alice.

alice was about to go home, seeing that face from that cheerleader made her disgust. oh how she able to put that stupid make up on her face she thought.

"no, sorry" she said, not wanting to hear any voice to that girl.

she walked through the doorway, leading her to go home.

she was walking in sidewalk, thightening her grip on her bagpack strap as she stop at the waiting shed, waiting for a bus to stop infront of her.