48

TWO MONTHS LATER

TWO MONTHS LATER

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟗𝐭𝐡,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

Von's birthday had finally arrived and despite his insistence on not being in the mood for celebration this year.Milayana was unwilling to accept that attitude from him.

He had been extremely good toward her during the past few months. So she felt compelled to reciprocate that same level of energy after he went above and beyond for her birthday celebration.

Today she had secretly invited a few of his friends from Chicago as well as a few family members to spend the day with him.

With the assistance of Booka and Muwop
she was able to accomplish certain tasks that were necessary for his small gathering such as contacting everyone and running errands.

Since he was under house arrest and couldn't leave his home she had intended to make this birthday extra special for him. Although she had never experienced that particular situation before she understood the difficulty of being restricted to only one area.

The soft sound of I can't stop loving you By Kem filled the kitchen as she prepared a birthday breakfast for him. Today was all about him and she had no problem catering to him.

After dividing the final waffle into four pieces, she carefully placed it on the plate.Following that she lightly sprinkled some powdered sugar over the top.

She grinned in satisfaction knowing that she out did herself, she couldn't wait for him to taste it

She grinned in satisfaction knowing that she out did herself, she couldn't wait for him to taste it. Prior to this moment she had made a decision to serve him in the comfort of his bed.However she had already arranged and plated everything nicely.

As she moved towards the room she removed her silk robe from around her body and revealed her black one piece lingerie.

Despite the protruding appearance of her small stomach.Von was able to make her feel comfortable and confident in her own skin.