11

||Von's Penthouse||February 9th3:00PM

||Von's Penthouse||
February 9th
3:00PM

Von had just stepped out of the shower, water cascading from his toned physique.

He grabbed a white towel wrapping it around his waist before walking over to the sink to brush his vvs diamond teeth.

After he was done he headed towards his room to moisturize his body. Sitting down on his bed he grabbed the aloe vera baby oil gel spreading it all over his body.

He grabbed his phone taking it off the charger, laying his back against his tufted black headboard.

"Matter fact this was the day, I shot up Dunbar with L'A" von mumbled the lyrics to one of his unreleased songs.

Interrupting his thoughts a FaceTime call began to come through as the name "twinn" popped up on his screen

"Yooo" a happy Durk spoke as the call connected

"Wassup gang what you on" Von asked as he sat up in his bed

"Ain't shit, pull up on me at the stu" Durk said

"Depends on the time , I got a date tonight" Von smirked as he thought about Milayana

Raising his eyebrows Durk was taken back. He honestly didn't expect his homie to be dating so soon after the crazy shit Asian pulled.

"A date ? With who ?" He questioned

"Memba the thick brownskin shorty from the club? " von described

"The one that stomped asian out?" he said even more surprised.

"Yea I been chillin wit her lately, she cool people " von spoke getting up from his bed.

"I hope you right about this one" durk replied

"I gotta feeling she different fasho" von said as he grabbed his rolling tray off his night stand.

"Aight man hit me later then" durk said

"Aight love gang" von replied before hanging up the phone.

Von started rolling up for the second time since he's been up. It was to calm his nerves as he prepared for his date with Milayana later.

He was definitely a hopeless romantic and he took the things he did for women very serious especially if he seen longevity with them.

He hadn't known Milayana for that long but something in him just wanted to give her the world.

He was definitely a lover and would do anything to win your heart over. If you mentioned that you wanted a giraffe he would go above and beyond just to make it happen.

Von lit the tip of his spliff, putting it up to his plump lips taking a deep pull. He held it in his mouth before exhaling. Coughing a bit before taking another pull.