42

Hey guys I can't believe this book is at 50k that's just so crazy to me 💕

Quad studios

Von was currently in the studio writing his verse for Muwop's song Nobody move. Muwop had been slacking and Von was trying to get him back on track.

Von went to the extent of actually paying for a total of 6 hours worth of studio time. He knew that if he didn't Muwop would just come up with an excuse not to work on his project.

"The opps ain't never on they block I'm finna slide to where they stay..we in VIP, thirty deep bitch get out my way" Von rapped into the microphone

Durk and Booka bobbed their head to the music.

"Run it back fa me and turn the piano keys down I can't hea myself" Von said

As Jimmy the new producer made his way over to the sound board he rolled his eyes before finally reaching out and pulling a switch that effectively lowered the volume of the piano keys.

After that he proceeded to run the entire track back from the very beginning of Von's verse.

Von narrowed his eyes as he looked at Jimmy through the glass.

He had picked up on his energy when they had first arrived,Von wasn't sure what his problem was.

"Aye hol up" Von said

He lifted the headphones off his head and carefully placed them on top of the microphone.

He then exited the soundproof glass door and positioned himself in front of Jimmy.

"You got a problem wit me or sum? He asked

"Nah man" he muttered with his eyes fixed on the soundboard

Von looked at Muwop who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Naw I think you got a problem wit me, I'm payin you damn near four hunnid a hour and you got a attitude fa what ?" Von spat

Jimmy just sat there staring blankly at him. He was extremely terrified of Von but he wouldn't let it show.

"I don't have time for this, I'm here to do a job if you don't want to continue let me know so we can wrap this up" Jimmy stated

"Man fuck up" he muttered walking back into the booth

Von couldn't help but constantly ponder about Bandz and how their friendship came to a disappointing end. Which was an unfortunate circumstance for both parties involved.

He knew that he could always depend on him and he made sure all of his studio sessions were conducted in a comfortable manner.

With Jimmy he felt like he was being forced and wasn't really into it. As a producer his job was to give his input and bring the vision of the song to life but he wasn't doing that.