14

February 13thBrooklyn , New York 11:45AM

February 13th
Brooklyn , New York
11:45AM

Milayana was seated on her ottoman as she winced a little, she was so sore from last night. Von really wore her out he made sure to put her in different positions all over the bedroom. Ignoring the pain between her legs she oiled her body down as she listened to Life goes on by lil baby.

"Bad lil' bitch got no breasts upgrade, now she got D-cups, Hop out the Range, I'm glowin" she mumbled the lyrics to song .

Rising to her feet, she stepped into her closet and selected a plain orange two-piece outfit. She had a different love for two-pieces because they were more effortless to accessorize than having to assemble a whole outfit.

She slipped her clothes on, putting on accessories before using the wand to curl her hair. Twenty minutes later she was done and was now waiting for Sayori.

Sayori had planned a brunch with Jasmine her friend from high school . Jasmine was a bit closer to Sayori and didn't seem to like Milayana much because in her opinion she was full of herself.

Milayana let out a sigh and silently prayed that she wouldn't cause any trouble on this beautiful morning because she had no problem defending herself again.

Milayana wasn't aware that she didn't like her but she knew her spirit didn't take to her.

Her phone rang completely knocking her out of her thoughts. She quickly picked up putting the phone to her ear.

"Girl I'm outside" sayori spoke through the loud music.

"Alright I'm coming out now" Milayana responded.

Hanging up the phone. She gathered her belongings including her keys and essential items into her bag. She checked her outfit one last time in the mirror before exiting the room and heading through the doorway.

"You look cuteee" sayori spoke as she eyed her outfit

"Thank you girl you too , what spot we going too ?"  Milayana replied

"Don pancho it's a lil Mexican spot in Williamsburg"

"Ouuu the one with the drinks in the patron bottles  ?" Milayana asked a little more excited

"Yep that's the one I been feening to go so you know I had to schedule this lil brunch date" sayori went on

"I wish it was just us two" milayana mumbled

"Be nice Jasmine isn't that bad and she said she was bringing a friend" she replied while switching over to the middle lane

"I'll be nice but I'm not finna act fake"  milayana said shrugging her shoulders

"Just be yourself I know how Jasmine can get sometimes I be ignoring her don't let her ass get to you"

"Mhmm alright" Milayana mumbled