37

Y'all somebody said they was gonna fight me if discontinued 😩 so here's another chapter 😭

TWO WEEKS LATER

"I'm not taking it you might as well go back to target and return that shit"

"Mimi I'm not about to play with you, you've been sick for the past couple of weeks, you need to take this"

"What's the point ? The only thing this is going to do is complicate things even more" Milayana rolled her eyes as she sat on the bed

Milayana was currently in Von's guest room with Sayori who had been urging her to take a pregnancy test for over two hours.

Her period was over a month late, but because she had an irregular menstrual cycle, she didn't really suspect anything.

"I'm not playing Milayana take it" Sayori demanded 

Milayana rolled her eyes in annoyance as she took the blue box from her hand, and headed to the bathroom. After closing the door, she gazed intently at the box, letting out a deep sigh as she came to terms with her situation.

Our baby would be cute though. She thought to herself

She felt anxious because, in her view, her and Von's relationship was too new - only five months - to have a baby.

After carefully opening the box, she removed the instructions and then removed the stick from the box. After peeling off the plastic, she placed it on the sink.

Without wasting any time, she went to the toilet, removed her Nike shorts and tried to urinate. Once she started peeing, she held the stick next to her opening.

After wiping she placed the stick face down on the sink and proceeded to wash her hands, all the while thinking about the endless possibilities that awaited her in the next ten minutes.

She then made her way out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

"What does it say ?" Sayori asked anxiously

" Damn can it marinate first ??" She snapped sitting down on the bed

Sayori scrunched her face at her tone.

"Yea you're definitely pregnant, your attitude is crazy" she rolled her eyes

With a detached expression Milayana ignored Sayori's and instead focused on the overwhelming thoughts of her potential pregnancy racing through her mind.

She was aware of the fact that she and Von had been engaging in unprotected sex almost every day before his incident occurred, thereby increasing the likelihood of her actually being pregnant.

The gravity of the situation became more apparent to her as she remembered that Asian was also carrying a child, and the thought of bringing another life into this complicated situation weighed heavily on her mind.