16

February 14thOmniscient Manhattan , New York

February 14th
Omniscient
Manhattan , New York

As it was going on 8 o'clock, everyone had already gathered at Von's penthouse, eagerly waiting for his appearance at the popular Bliss lounge located in the lower east side.

Milayana and Sayori were in the guest room, taking their sweet time getting dressed as they chatted away.

"Sooo I invited Jasmine tonight," Sayori said quickly, hoping Milayana wouldn't be mad.

Sayori knew they weren't fond of each other, but she figured if she kept bringing her around that eventually they'll stop the pettiness and they could all be friends .

Milayana sucked her teeth in annoyance. She wondered why her friend kept bringing this girl around.

She had always been accepting of her friend's other friends, but this particular girl rubbed her the wrong way. It was frustrating and quite frankly, it was beginning to strain their friendship.

" just please be nice for me" sayori pleaded while folding her lips together

With a deep sigh, Milayana turned to her friend and shrugged her shoulders.

"I swear, if she even breathes at me wrong, it's gonna be a problem," she said, her tone laced with frustration

Fifteen minutes later they were now dressed and ready to go. They exchanged a quick glance and walked out of the room in silence, each lost in their own thoughts. The only sound was the gentle click of their shoes as they made their way down the hallway.

"Milly G" booka squealed as he seen Milayana walk in the living room

"Ah Bookamannn smokin on that tookamannn fashooo" Milayana responded doing a little dance

Ever since she started hanging out with Von and his crew, they had started greeting each other in a unique way. Booka and them treated her like a little sister.

"Did she just recite this nigga lyrics ?" Von mugged the two as he stood up from the couch

" sure did gang ion see her doing that with ya ass" Muwop snickered as he instigated

"you tryna steal my girl or sum nigga givin her nicknames and shit ?" Von questioned with his eyebrows raised at booka

" ha name long as shit a nigga be outta breath by the time I'm done sayin it" booka spoke rolling his eyes

Von just sucked his teeth as he eyed Milayana's outfit. He couldn't help but to feel a little confused on why she didn't wear the chanel outfit that he had bought her.