7

AMAZURA NIGHTCLUBQUEENS NY10:00PM

AMAZURA NIGHTCLUB
QUEENS NY
10:00PM

Lost in her beautiful dark brown orbs , tuning the loud music out von was completely unaware of Asian who was now making her way through the crowd. It wasn't that he forgot that she was there; he simply didn't care. He was too busy admiring the beauty around him to pay attention to anything else.

With a flirtatious smile, Von said, "You know you beautiful ma?"

His words made her blush As she tried to hide her smile, feeling the heat rise to her cheeks. His playful demeanor and confident approach made her feel at ease.

Giggling and staring down at her black polished toes. "Thank you, von, I think you're very handsome" she managed to say through her nerves.

"Look at me". his thumb and index finger softly lifted her chin making her stare into his eyes. His next words were reassuring.

" You're too pretty to be shy mama, better show that confidence I know you got." And just like that, a smile spreads across her face.

As he turned around to offer Milayana a drink his attention was now diverted by the sight of angry Asian storming over to where they were.

He mentally prayed that she wasn't coming over to start her shit. He knew her all too well.

Milayana turned to look for Sayori who was now engaged in a conversation with muwop in the corner away from the crowd.

Smiling at the sight she turned back to face von being completely thrown off by the sudden splash of liquid on her face, she quickly wiped it away and tried to compose herself.

"OH HELL NO" milayana heard Sayori in the distance. The entire section was now paying attention to what was going on. She was now embarrassed but that wouldn't stop her from defending herself .

Quickly dropping her bag and her drink she balled her fist up before punching Asian right in her face. Milayana was not letting up going blow for blow as she continued hitting Asian dead in her face .

"Oh shit they fighting " durk yelled.

"More like Asian getting her ass beat" booka said while taking his phone out to record.

Angry is an understatement when it comes to Von's reaction. He was beyond furious when he seen Asian throw the drink. After all, he had specifically told Asian to behave herself.

But there she was , laying on the floor getting her ass beat. Getting punches and insults left and right. Von honestly thought she deserved it and really wanted to let it continue. Letting Milayana
get one last punch in he ran up to the two.

With a firm grip on Milayana's waist, he attempted to pull her off Asian.

"NO NO FUCK THAT LET ME GO" Milayana yelled as tears streamed down her face.