1

WEDNESDAY
Brooklyn , New York
FEBRUARY 5th
4pm

" Mimi are you sure you don't want to come out with me Friday ?" Sayori questioned. The two bestfriends have been on FaceTime for the past three hours as Sayori tried to convince Milayana to go to this party with her.

"Umm idk yori you know parties aren't really my thing"

"And that's exactly why I'm trying to get you out the house girl, I bet if I said king von would be there you would get up and go" Sayori said and rolled her eyes playfully.

As soon as his name was mentioned milyana began to zone Sayori out. Milayana has been in love with King von since forever, she loves his music , his personality, his demeanor, in her eyes he's the most perfect human being walking.

Usually she wouldn't crush on celebrities but it was something about von that made her go crazy.

"Helllooo earth to milayana " Sayori waved her hand in the camera to get Milayana attention.

"Ik you love von but girl this is crazy every time I mention his name you zone out like you're dreaming about fucking him"

" I wish I was fucking him" milyana mumbled.

Sayori laughed . "I keep telling you to hop in his Dm bitch we from Brooklyn you acting real scary right now".

"Bye do you really think his grown ass want somebody that was just 19 last year ? I'm damn near his little sister age" milayana said with a pout.

" I mean I guess will never find out since you're being scary" Sayori said.

"Girl whatever , what are you wearing to the party Friday?" Milayana asked while popping a Mott's fruit snack in her mouth.

"Not a damn thing if you're not coming with me" Sayori rolled her eyes

"Ughhh fine where is it going to be at?" Milayana questioned.

Sayori screamed with excitement, after 4 hours of trying to convince her bestfriend to come out with her she finally gave in. Sayori was always the party girl while Milayana was the homebody, she hated large crowds but would show her face every now and then.

"Okay so the party is going to be at amazura night club" Sayori said while twerking in the camera.

Milayana mentally rolled her eyes, she absolutely hated Amazura it was always packed and you always seemed to run into somebody that you knew. A lot of celebrities would come and do shows there and it always ended with a shootout.

"You're lucky I love you for real because I would much rather be in my bed reading Wattpad stories" Milayana said.

"And that's your problem mimi you need to get out and live and little more, especially since you're not with Jay ain't shit ass anymore" Sayori said.

Jayshawn was Milayana's ex boyfriend. Even though they broke up three months ago they still communicate and act like they're in a relationship. Some might say it's toxic & unhealthy but to milyana she was comfortable she didn't want to get to know anyone else when jayshawn knew her like the back of his hand.

Meanwhile jayshawn was talking to the whole borough of Brooklyn and then some. Milayana wasn't dumb she knew Jay was entertaining females because they would always hop in her Dm from fake pages asking about him.

Milayana grew silent before speaking
" You know what you're right , backoutside girls are in full effect" she screams.

"That's my mf girl" said Sayori as she loudly clapped her hands cheering her bestfriend on.