CHAPTER 25

Danna's POV

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice when the plane took of. It was 08:00 in the morning and we were already jetting of to Spain like Aron had said last night.

This time around I didn't wear sunglasses and a hat to cover up my face since it's a business trip and I'm going as his assistant. I couldn't stop contemplating on why Mr Lockwood wants me there my mind was just so eager to find out.

"Hey Danna" Adrian's voice bought me out of my thoughts

"Hey AD" that's a nickname I came up with of which I now call him by

"You know I don't like that nickname,but since it's you I'll let it be" he said laughing

Judging by the way he was scratching his head and smiling he looked like he wanted to say something and I might have a clue what it's about I beat him to it

"Looks like you wanna know something or maybe you wanna ask about a certain someone " I said smirking

"How did you know I wanna ask about a certain someone?"

"Really now, the way you were scratching your head and smiling literally gave you away " I said to him

"Damn girl, you smart I like you" he said laughing

I couldn't help, but laugh at the corner of my eye I saw Aron looking at us but he quickly removed his gaze and continued typing on his laptop.

"Lemme guess you wanna about Isabella?" I asked and he nodded

"Well I do know that you like her and if you wondering how I know I saw the way you kept staring at her during the wedding so I kinda figured it out and you are lucky she's single who knows you might get lucky, but you'd have to put in the work Isabella doesn't give in easily especially when it comes to guys " I told him

"I guess I gotta start now then, thank you D you are the best" he said hugging me and going back to his seat.

The distance from LA to Spain was very long I have lost track on how many times I've fallen asleep then woken up. When I woke up again it was because of my rumbling stomach I was so hungry that my hand automatically reached the button and the flight attended quickly responded. I ordered a burger, chips and lemon juice.

The guys were pretty much invested on their laptops so I ordered for them I'm sure they are hungry they must eat so they can be able to focus with a full stomach.

Ten minutes later our food arrived, the boys looked up at me and smiled

"You the best Danna, it's like you knew we were dying of starvation" Ivan said

"I could tell,you guys shouldn't over work yourselfs, take some time out and rest at the end of the day you are humans not robots " I told them

"You sound like my wife now, Emily always scolds me on that " he said laughing

We then ate our food after I was done I scrolled through my Instagram just to see the latest, I decided to visit the picture I posted a week ago on the company page it was now close to 30 million likes and the comment section was wild.  Everyone wanted to know who the wife of Aron Mondragon is where she's from her age and literally almost everything about her.

Too bad they will never know. Five hours later the pilot announced that we are about to land. This was the longest flight ever,12 hours is no game first thing I'll do when I get to the hotel room is stretch my body needs it.

The plane landed and there were already two black SUV's waiting for us. The boys and I got In the first one while Adam and Liam followed us behind in the other one. They way I've grown so fond of these boys I can't help to wonder that after two years will I be able let go they have now become my family, the brothers I never had. Being an only child has always made me crave for a siblings love and now I finally have that.

We reached the hotel, the place was surrounded by paparazzi, how the heck did they know we are coming , security started shielding the car Aron was the first to get out and these vultures bombarded him with questions.

"Mr Mondragon where's your wife?" the reporters yelled

"Why are you hiding her"

"Will she come on a different flight to Spain"

They kept throwing questions left right and center, but like always he never answered any, he kept walking with a straight and cold face.

I followed behind along with Adrian and Ivan while Liam and Adam where still busy handling the situation behind.

"Five bedrooms under Mondragon Inc" Aron said to the receptionist

She checked her laptop and nodded and gave us the key cards to our rooms

Reaching our floor Aron gave us all our room cards and we went our separate ways.

First things first I need a hot warm shower and some good rest.

Don't forget to vote and comment!😘💕

Tell me why did Mr Lockwood request for Danna's presence?