CHAPTER 13

Danna's POV

And here we are on a private jet heading to our honeymoon more like a vacation for myself since I know for a fact that Aron will be working.

We weren't supposed to go on a honeymoon, but we have to make our marriage look real in front of our families that's why we both didn't put up a fight we just went with it.

Flying was something I was now pretty much accustomed to ever since I became Aron's assistant we would have to fly out to finalize business deals and check on his other companies that are outside the country.

I didn't know where we were going and to be honest I didn't care to ask I just wanted to take a break and enjoy myself. The media doesn't know yet that Aron Mondragon is married and once the news breaks paparazzi will be all over him.

One thing I hate about flying is the hours one spends on the plane. Ten hours have now passed and we still up in the sky I had woken up and fallen asleep again and now I'm awake again,so I just decided to go through my Instagram page and keep my mind busy.

Aron was busy on his laptop working on the project he wants to seal with Lockwood Industries.

Deep down I hope he seals the deal him and Ivan have been working so hard to make this deal a success and I hope they do. Before I knew it my stomach started grumbling and I was hungry I only ate in the morning when we had breakfast together as a family before we took of.

Pressing the intercom button next to my seat the flight attendant responded very quickly

"Afternoon Mam how can I help you"

"Can I please have a burger with chips and juice" I said

"Okay Mam right on the way" she said

"Thank you" I said

As I patiently wait for my food I started listening to music my whole playlist was filled with songs of August Alsina one would be shocked since I'm Latin you would expect me to listen to Shakira,Bad Bunny etc  but I've always loved his music. His songs are deep,they have meaning and I like the fact that he sings about everything he's been through it's the way he delivers the message in the song that made me fall inlove with his music.

"Mam here's your food,enjoy " she said with a beautiful smile

"Thank you so much" I said

I'm not a junk food type of person, but I must say this burger tastes delicious. Finishing my food I got up and went to the back of the plane to take a shower and rest.  Thankfully the private jets the Mondragon's owned had both a bedroom and a bathroom at the back. 

Till now I don't know where we are going for our supposed honeymoon and this happens to be the longest flight ever I guess the destination is really far.

Entering the bathroom I didn't bother locking the door since I know Aron is busy and he won't come here. Taking of my clothes I made my way to the shower the water was so hot and soothing.  It literally calmed down my nerves while I was enjoying my shower I was humming to August Alsina's song No Love.

What a nice hot shower I had!

Getting out of the shower I applied some lotion to my body and wore some sweat pants and a hoody.

The sound of my phone ringing bought me out of my thoughts picking up the phone the caller ID was my mom

"Hey mom,you miss me already" I said amused

Being an only child has it's advantages and disadvantages one is you get all the attention and affection and secondly you feel lonely being alone makes you wish you had a siblings.

"You already know the answer to that sweetie I miss you so much, but I do know that you are safe and in good hands so I won't worry much" my mom said

"You right about that mom,anyways I miss you too so much and the first thing I'll do when I come back is to come and see you that I promise" I said

"Okay,sweetie I love you goodbye and please do enjoy yourself you deserve it"

"Will do more and I love you more" I said

I miss my mom what makes me sad the most is that now we will no longer be living together but, apart for the first time ever since I was born but then everything comes with a sacrifice in life I just hope I don't regret it in future.

I heard the door clicking and I looked up only to see Aron taking his suitcase and heading to the bathroom.  Thirty minutes later he came out looking refreshed and he was wearing simple clothes some sweat pants and a t-shirt.

Thankfully the bedroom on the plane had two beds he went to other one and fell asleep, I guess he's human after all for a minute I thought he was a robot always working and not resting at least he can consider his health even for a few hours.

Fighting against my thoughts I decided to ask the only thing that has been bugging me ever since we got on the plane

"Sir where are we going"? I asked

"You will know when we land,and one more thing Rodriguez "PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE".

Well at least I tried and with that last thought I drifted off to sleep I could only hope for nothing, but sweet dreams.