CHAPTER 15

Danna's POV

I can't believe we are in the Maldives for our supposed honeymoon, to me this is a dream come true.

I'm definitely going to do so many things, from touring the whole place, the ocean and not forgetting to capture every moment with my camera.

After we freshened up we had lunch and went to bed to rest I took the bed and Aron took the couch it was so long and comfortable I tried to tell him we can share the bed,but he quickly rejected my offer. Since he came back from taking a call outside the mood in him had changed it was like my presence annoyed him so I just decided to let him be.

Mr and Mrs Brown were such a beautiful couple, loving, kind and sweet you could see they represented warmth and love judging by the way they welcomed me I felt so loved. Deep down I also wish to be like them when I'm old, with the man I love I guess one day I will ,but for now it's impossible.

Tomorrow I want to make a to do list of the things I wanna do while I'm here so many places to explore and have fun,oh how I wish Isabella and Emily here we would have so much fun and doing to many girls night out.

Emily and I have grown so close to one another these past few weeks, Mr Elias and Mrs Jennifer did a great job when it came to raising their kids. Emily is so sweet, kind and humble you would expect her to be a typical rich spoiled brat who's rebellious judging by her age,but she's nothing like that.

I already love her so much I wonder if our relationship will still remain the same after the divorce but for now I still have two years to do everything I want to do with her so I'll make every moment count.

Aron's POV

I was so pissed I didn't even bother sleeping on the bed, I wanted some space and I can't have that here cause of Nana and Papa I just decided to take the couch.

Thinking about her completely ruined my day everything was going perfectly fine until she decided to envade my thoughts I needed to steam of so I just woke up and changed into my gym clothes.

One of the good things about this island is that it's very big and when I bought the place I made sure I had a private gym where my bodyguards and I would work out.

Entering the gym I went for the treadmill I wanted a good run to stop thinking about everything the betrayal. Her betrayal hurt me more then anything ever did in my life it was like being cut deep with a knife.

I had given her the world I made her the queen in my castle everything she wanted I would give in a heartbeat and even after everything I can't help,but wonder why she betrayed and hurt me like that it's true when they say a woman like her is for the streets.

I just feel sorry the man who will end up with her to think in a month before I found out about everything I was gonna propose to her and ask her to be my wife I already had everything planned and when I now look back I'm glad I dodged a bullet.

Woman like her deserve man who are exactly like them so they would be made for each other.

After our relationship ended I deleted and got rid of everything that reminded me of her I even sold the house I owned and bought a new one as for the things I gave and bought for her I let her keep them all I'm not the type of person to give a person something and then take it back when we have a fall out my parents didn't raise me like that.

Last thing I heard about her is that she left the country a day after I'm glad she did and if her brain cells work perfectly well she will know to never step foot in this country ever again.

By now I sweating a lot I pressed the stop button and got of the treadmill that was a nice run it literally now I need to have a cold shower I'm feeling so hot heading back to our room I saw that Miss Rodriguez was still asleep.

I took my clothes from the closet and went to the bathroom getting in the shower the water was so refreshing.

I only have two years then this will all be over, but for now I'll give her the respect she deserves as my wife I at least owe that.

Two updates in a day cause I appreciate you all.😘💕