{ TWENTY - FOUR }

-------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------  Reina laid her head on Finnick's shoulder, she and Katniss we're watching over peeta

Reina laid her head on Finnick's shoulder, she and Katniss we're watching over peeta.
" We've been here before, y'know." Peeta spoke, breaking the silence.
" What?" Katniss asked him.
" That Look. Ive Seen that look." Peeta sat up too look directly at Katniss.
" Your trying to decide whether or not you should kill me."
" I never wanted to kill you. And that's not what I'm doing."
" I saw it with my own eyes. In the first games."
" in the first games, I thought you were trying to help the careers kill me. After that, I always saw you... as an ally." Peeta lightly shook his head after Katniss's comment.
" Friend, lover... Victor, fiancé, enemy, target, mutt. And now ally?" He started sounding angry which woke up some others. " Yeah, I'll add that to the list of words I use to try to figure you out.... I'm sorry." He apologized noticing he raised his voice. He lowered his head.
" I just can't tell what's real and what's made up anymore."
" Then ask.. It's what I do." She spoke too him. She was the only one who would understand him, and Peeta knew it also.
" Ask who?" He asked.
" Us were your unit now." Lieutenant Jackson butted in. The room went quiet for a bit.
" Your favorite color is green. Is that real?" Peeta asked Katniss.
" Yeah, that's real." Katniss's face held a lot of pain. She wasn't and easy person too read, but Reina could tell how she felt deep down inside. Katniss spoke again.
" Yours is orange. Not bright orange. Soft, like the sunset."
" Thank you.." Peeta meant The thank you, it was obvious.
" You're a painter," Katniss continued, " you're a baker. You always sleep with the windows open. You never take sugar in your tea. You always double-knot your shoelaces." She was in love with him and she just realized it. " you were right. I can't do this." Katniss said walking over and sitting next to Gale.
  By now Finnick had woken up, Reina gave him a soft smile as he returned one.
" Everything okay?" He whispered.
" Katniss just realized she still loves Peeta." She whispered back looking at Katniss.
-------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------( short chapter: sorry!)

( short chapter: sorry!)