{ FOUR }

--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------   The two blondes woke up to a knocking

   The two blondes woke up to a knocking. It was Ivanna,After knocking she just let herself in.
  " Reina it's time to- " she stopped when she saw finnick spooning Reina. The two were barely awake when Reina realized what they probably looked like right now.Reina say up Finnick's arm still rested at her hips.
  " We'll you two have training today.So you should wrap this up and get ready." Ivanna said walking out of the room.
  " Finn let me go." Reina said,She had to get up to get dressed.
  "Mm.. no.I'm to tired darling.." Reina pushed his arm off of her and got up just to be dragged back down again.She started kicking and then finnick pinned her down.
The stared into each others eyes. Their faces growing closer and closer together.
" let's go love birds. We don't have all day!!" Ivanna yelled at us. Almost immediately Finnick got off of her and walked to the door.
"See you later darling." He said winking before he left her room. Reina finally realized. Was she about to kiss him? No. She could never kiss him..He would never kiss her. He could have any girl,from any district. Even if she did fall for Finnick,He would never pick her.
Reina got up from her bed and slid on a training clothes. She put her hair into two braids and headed out of her room.
"Ready too go Rei?" Finnick asked.
"Yea let's go.."

Walking into the training center they looked around. Reina searched the room until she heard a familiar voice,Johanna. She walked away to finnick and followed the sound. Johanna was swinging her axe,Katniss had been watching her.
"She's amazing right?" Reina whispered to Katniss, Katniss didn't say anything back. Johana slammed her axe into the ground and looked up. Reina smirked at her.
"Reina Winters,is that you?" Johana said in a dramatic tone while walking closer to her. Katniss had walked away to the rope tying.
" tis' I,the Capitol darling." Reina said in a sarcastic tone of voice while bowing. Johanna hi-fived the blonde girl. Reina was close with Johanna because with Reina being forced too live at the mansion and Johanna also being forced too have frequent visits too the mansion at times,They began meeting each other. You could call them best friends, but they argued like sisters.
" So anything happen with you and Goldie over there?" She said turning to look at finnick. He was teaching Katniss how to make a noose.
"No.." she lied.She didn't want to tell Johanna about the two blondes almost kissing that morning.
"Mhm..sure." Johanna teased.
"I'm going too throw." Reina walked over too the throwing knives. She picked up a belt with the knives all around. She put a few into her boots also. Reina made her way too the virtual simulator. She set the setting too 'hard'. Two simulated people ran at her, she threw the knives in a way were one knife killed both.
She hit ever target without one getting too close. She stepped out of the simulator and Johanna and Finnick were clapping for her. She rolled her eyes at them and walked over too the climbing ropes. Reina climbed the ropes quickly,beating finnick and Johanna to the top. Suddenly their attention switched too the simulation area. Reina drop down from the ropes,landing on her feet, and walking over to the simulator.
  In the simulator was Katniss Everdeen.she shot her arrows perfectly,hitting every target in the heart. She was good, not good.. amazing. The other tributes formed a crowd, everyone's eyes on her. When she finished and turned around too see the crowd she looked embarrassed. Everyone split back up after that.
  Soon after,training time was over.Reina was tired,so tired. Waking back to the elevator finnick turned and realized she wasn't next to him. She was walking slowly, rubbing her eyes constantly trying to stay awake.
  "Reina,come here." He said,Reina walked up right next to him and he bent down.
  "Get on." Reina didn't argue,she got on his back and immediately fell asleep on his back. While Reina was asleep Johanna caught up with Finnick.
  "Now isn't that a cute photo op to show the kids?" She teased. Finnick chuckled at Johanna and looked down.
  "Finnick what's wrong?" Johanna asked him.
  "We almost kissed this morning." He said quietly.
  "I KNEW SOMETHING HAPPENED." Johanna loudly spoke. Finnick quickly shushed her and pointed to the sleeping girl on his back. By then they had made it too Finnick and Reina's floor.
  "See ya jo." Finnick said walking out of the elevator. He made his way too Reina's room and softly laid her on her bed. Before walking out a hand grabbed his.
  "Stay.." Reina whispered in a sleepy voice,he eyes barely open. Finnick grinned and got in the bed with the other blonde. Neither seemed too care that they were in their sweaty,dirty, training clothes. They loved Each others presence,No matter what.

--------------------------------------------------------------