{ TWENTY }

--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------  Reina sat in her bed, she hadn't ate all day but she wasn't hungry

Reina sat in her bed, she hadn't ate all day but she wasn't hungry. She sometimes spaced out, the Capitol may not have had full control over her, but they had done a lot still. She snapped out of it when her door clicked open, it was coyro.
" Hey.." She said smiling at him.
" Hey!" He said returning a smile and sitting next to her.
" Did you hear what happened?" Coyro asked his elder sister.
"No?" She said confused.
" Someone Shot Katniss. She'll be fine but she's still injured."
" Oh. I Hope She's okay. That girl has been through so much since The Quarter quell. She's so young too.." she said trailing off. Coyro shook his head in agreement. " Tired?" She said noticing the bags under the young boy's eyes.
" Yea a bit." He replied rubbing his eyes. Reina laid back and opened her arms for him too lay with her. Just like they did when Coyro was younger. He crawled into her arms and laid his head on her chest.
" I love you Coyro."
" Love you more Rei." The younger said falling into sleep. The elder girl smiled at the younger, she missed this. For years she only saw the boy once a year. And now she could see him any day. Any time she wanted.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Reina walked into the room and saw her mother smiling at her.
" Is he here! Is he here!" She said smiling and jumping up and down. Her ponytails bouncing while jumping. Her father gestured for her to be quiet and picked her up in his hands. She looked in her mothers arms and saw a baby boy with a full head of curly blonde hair.
The baby started wiggling and woke up. He yawned and stretched then started whining a bit.
" Shh shh" her mother shushed the baby.
" Reina, what do you think we should name him?" Her mother asked the young girl.
" hm..." she thought. " Coyro!" She said happily.
" Coyro it is." Her mother said softly smiling at the girl. Her father set the young girl on the bed and the girl climbed up to her mom and cuddled her.
She stared at the baby, she smiled slowly falling asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------
She woke up too Finnick opening her room door.
" Goodmorning beautiful. " He said smiling at her. She softly smiled and looked next too her too see Coyro sleeping.
" Goodmorning Finn." She said softly.
" There's a Wedding tonight.. would you do the honors and be my date?" He said smiling at her coming closer. She stood up from the bed and wrapped her arms around his neck.
" Mmm.. of course." She said smiling and looking into his eyes.
" Your hair is a mess hun." He said chuckling. She stood on her toes a bit and pressed her lips onto his softly.
" Ew." They heard from behind them. The turned too see Coyro sitting up in bed looking back at them. The two laughed at the disgusted look on Coyro's face.
" Breakfast anybody?" Finnick asked the other two in the room.
" yes please, I'm starving." Coyro said getting up from the bed. Reina let go of finnick and went to grab a brush. She ran it through her hair then turned back too the two.
" Ready." She said smiling.
--------------------------------------------------------------
After Breakfast Reina went to visit Katniss.
" How Are You?" She asked walking into her hospital room.
" Fine. " is all she said.
" I know you don't know me well and I don't know you well but, I know how it feels. Like the one person you love is the most distant person in your life."
" I don't love peeta."
" Did I mention Peeta?" Reina said giggling a bit. " so you do love him." She finished. Katniss stayed quiet, Reina trailed her eyes too a small pearl on Katniss's nightstand.
" Peeta gave this to you?" She asked her. Katniss shook her head.
" The real Peeta is in there somewhere, He's just.. confused." Katniss didn't speak too her. Reina shook her head and got up from the bed. Before walking out she spoke one more time,
" Don't loose hope in him. "
--------------------------------------------------------------

 " --------------------------------------------------------------