Are You Sure?

Hunter's POV

      Honestly, I thought I was done running from them, {Seriously though was he really running this whole time? Not really. but I guess some things eventually catch up to you. When I saw her, all I could do was stand there and then I started having a panic attack, which luckily Edric was right there to help calm me down and get me out of there before she noticed me. You can probably figure out who im talking about, but in case not im talking about Kikimora.

We saw her this morning while Edric and I were out on a breakfast date, and she walked in with a wanted poster with a picture of me as the Golden Guard, of course because not many people have seen me without the mask no one really knows who I am. I hid under the table while I was having my panic attack, and when she was distracted Edric and I made a run for it. Once we were far enough away from the diner Edric and I made our way back to my house.

You know lately I've been reconsidering the whole staying here thing, maybe I should just go with Edric next year, we could go far away from here and live our own lives together, it sounds a lot better than whatever Belos has waiting for me once im forced to be taken in. I'm not sure what I want to do yet, all I know is that I want to be with Edric and I don't want what we have to end.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I turn my head towards the door of my room to see Edric standing in the doorway. "I'm, ok." "Are you sure?" I patted the spot next to me on the bed for him to sit down, "I've just been thinking about some stuff." "Like what?" He looked at me with concern. "What if I were to go with you next year, you know when you leave?"

He looked at me confused and said, "I thought you said you wanted to stay, remember because of Luz, and Eda, and Darius? I don't want you to leave everyone you love just because I want you to." I shook my head, "No, that's not why I want to leave, I want to leave because of what happened today, I feel like leaving would be better than anything Belos has waiting for me if he catches me. At least if I go with you, then ill be with you and not in some prison."

Edric stared at the floor for a couple of seconds, before looking back at me. "Only if your sure though?" I took his hand in mine and said, "I don't know if im sure, but as long as im with you I think its a good decision." I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips, then I stayed holding one of his hands in mine while we both laid back onto the bed, we just sat in silence for a while, but it was comfortable silence.

Authors Note: Sorry for the really late update, but it's here now. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and as always have a good Night, Day or Morning.