Halloween Special Pt. 1

Authors Note: I know that Halloween would be during school time but lets just pretend that they would be still staying at Alador and Darius"s house at this moment. Ok that's all, please enjoy the chapter.
Edric's POV

I woke up to the sound of Emira and Amity giggling, it took me a couple of minutes but I finally figured out why they were laughing, turns out Em and mittens decided to tape me to the wall while I was asleep for a halloween prank. I have to admit, it wasn't Em's best but for Amity it was pretty good. I rolled my eyes and looked at Em, "Really? This was the best you could think of?" "Oh, it wasn't my idea, it was mittens." I looked over at Amity who was sitting on my bed laughing.

"Nice one then little sister, but now can someone help me down?" Amity shook her head and then grabbed Emira's hand and dragged her out of the room before she could say anything. "I can help you." I heard Hunter say as he walked into the room with Flapjack on his shoulder. "Thank you, I really have to use the bathroom." He laughed and then used his staff to get me down from the wall.

"Thanks, so do you wanna get breakfast and not take my sisters with us?" Hunter smiled and said, "Sure, sounds great. Also happy halloween." I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Happy Halloween." "I have costumes for us to wear tonight, I got them from Luz the last time we visited the human realm. There matching, so be prepared to be the cutest couple tonight." He laughed again and said, "Ok, go get ready so that we can go eat. I'm hungry." I kissed him on the cheek again and then left to the bathroom, so that I could get ready for the day.

As soon as I was ready, I walked out into the living room where Hunter was waiting for me. "Ok, I'm ready, lets go." Just then Em and Amity walked out of their room, "Hey, where are you going?" "Out to breakfast." She looked at me and said, "What about us?" "Sorry, this breakfast is for people who didn't tape me to the wall this morning!" She quickly put her hand over my mouth and said, "Shh, if Dad finds out I wont be able to go anywhere tonight, and fine go, but can you at least bring us back something?" I rolled my eyes and said, "Of course. Ok we'll be back in a bit." With that we walked out of the house.

Once we made it to the bakery, Hunter sat down at a table while I ordered our drinks and food. "Hi, welcome to Linda's Bakery, what can I get for you today?" I smiled and said, "Can i have two hot chocolates, and two croissants please." "Alright that will be 10 snails." I handed her the snails and then she said, "Thank you, your stuff will be ready in a couple of minutes." I smiled and nodded my head, and then I stepped off to the side to wait for our items.

A few minutes later, our things were ready and I picked them up and took them to our table, I handed Hunter his hot chocolate and croissant, then I sat down to eat mine as well. "Um, Ed I think there's something written on the side of your cup." I turned my cup around and saw that a number and name was written on the cup. "Looks like someone liked you a bit to much." I looked over at the girl that was standing behind the register, she had smiled and waved at me, "Oh, no what do I do? I don't want to hurt her feelings."

Hunter smiled and said, "Its ok, just leave it to me." I stared at him as he got up and walked over to the counter, I could see him smiling and talking to the girl, then she looked a bit embarrassed and then she was smiling. Hunter then came back to the table and sat down. "What did you say?" "I just explained to her that you were flattered but that you had a boyfriend already. She then said that she was embarrassed and apologized to me for trying to flirt with you." I smiled over at her and she smiled back.

"She was ok with it?" He looked at me and smiled gently, "Yea, she's fine." I smiled again at Hunter and said, "Ok good."

After we ate, I got up and went to the counter so that I could order food for the rest of the family, "Hey, what can I get you?" "Um, can I get a dozen bagels with cream cheese, and two coffees, and two hot chocolates." She smiled and said, "Of course, coming right up. Also I'm sorry about the phone number on the cup thing, I shouldn't have done that." "No, its ok. You didn't know I had a boyfriend." She smiled and then went back to filling the order.

She gave me the bagels and the drinks, then Hunter came up to the counter to help me with the drinks, "By the way, you two are a very cute couple." We both smiled and then left the shop and went back to the house.

Authors Note: This will be a 2 part because I wrote to much in this first part and it doesn't even have anything to do with the actual things they will be doing on Halloween Night. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the first part. Have an amazing Morning, Afternoon, Night, Day.