A Special Night

Edric's POV

            It was the day after the party, and I was currently sitting at my desk playing with Batric, while I waited for Hunter to wake up. Batric  was chasing Flapjack around the room, as he does sometimes, and then I usually have to give Batric a treat to get him to sit still, so that I can return Flapjack into his cage. I waved around a treat and Batric came flying down onto the desk, as soon as I gave him the treat, I got up and caught Flapjack gently in my hands, then I took him back over to his cage and gave him a treat as well for putting up with my pailsman.

After I was finished putting both Hunter and I's pailsman in their cages, Hunter started to wake up, so I sat back down in my chair and turned to face him. "Morning, Goldie." And in the most cutest and sleepiest voice I've ever heard from him, he replied with, "Morning, why are you up already?" I laughed and said, "Someone had to keep my pailsman from chasing yours." He just laughed and shook his head.

I got up from my desk and walked over to his bed, "Did you want breakfast? I'm not really the best at cooking but I could make you some eggs, or cereal." Hunter sat up in his bed and said, "I like cereal." "Are you just saying that so I don't burn down the kitchen with my 'amazing' egg cooking skills?" He laughed and said, "Maybe, or maybe I just really like cereal." I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit before leaning in close to him and kissing him.

We pulled apart from our kiss and I said, "Hey, why don't we have a night to ourselves today? I can set up something for us in the backyard?" "That sounds, amazing." He smiled and then I said, "Ok, I'm going to make us breakfast and then I will plan out our night." I left the room and went into the kitchen to start making breakfast, as I assumed the girls were still sleeping.

After we ate our cereal, I came up with a plan for our outside date tonight, so I told Hunter to stay out of the backyard until I told him to, so that he didn't see what I was planning for us. While Hunter was inside getting ready for the day, I was outside setting up a surprise date for him.

{Fast Forward to the date}

At around 5pm the surprise that I had set up for Hunter was finally ready, so I went inside and looked for Hunter, until I found him playing with Flapjack in our room. I stood in the door frame as I watched Hunter talk to Flapjack about what he thought the date was going to be like tonight, and Flapjack chirped in response. "Your absolutely adorkable." Hunter jumped a bit and turned around to face me, "Oh, you scared me!" "Sorry, I just thought it was cute how you were talking to Flapjack.

He smiled and I walked up to him, then I kissed him lightly, "Are you ready to see the surprise?" I smiled as I looked into his eyes, he then said, "Of course." I then took his hand in mine and led him out to the back door, I put my hands over his eyes and said, "Ok the door is open so just keep walking, I'm right behind you." "I would hope so Ed, and please don't make me bump into a wall like last time." I laughed and then said, "Ok." We walked outside and when we reached the blanket I took my hands away from Hunter's face and said, "Surprise!"

He looked around smiling, "It's beautiful"

{This is what I imagine it to look like but maybe with a Green and Gold color scheme instead

{This is what I imagine it to look like but maybe with a Green and Gold color scheme instead.}

"Edric, I love it." I led him to the blanket and we both sat down, "I wanted to make it a special night for us." "Well, its amazing." He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We then ate some food and talked some more about random things. When we were finished with our food, we decided to just lay down on the blanket and watch the stars, I had grabbed onto Hunters hand and looked up at the night sky, it was beautiful.

"Edric." I turned my head to face Hunter, "Yea?" He smiled at me and said, "I Love You." I smiled back at him and said, "I Love You too." I turned over on my side and so did Hunter, so now we were fully facing each other. "Can we sleep out here tonight? I like the view." "Oh you mean me?" He laughed and I did to, "Well, I guess your a nice view as well." He scooted closer to me as I laid down flat on my back and he put his head on my chest. We talked a bit more after that and then eventually we fell asleep, I know a bit early but we were still tired from the night before at the party.

Authors Note: Hi, I hope your having an amazing day, and i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading.