Chapter 58

Zhong Yi got a very grand treatment when she went home that day. The two coaches, together with Shen Yan and Liu Songmingyue, "escorted" her back to her room on a bus.

    Because there is still a free day tomorrow, Zhong Yi is not in a hurry to sleep. During the competition, she will never watch the public platform, and can only stretch in the open space.

    Ming Yue sat on the sofa to accompany her: "You are not nervous at all today, Shen Yan was so nervous in the competition."

    Zhong Yi followed the video and said, "Indeed, maybe because I know it well."

    Finally she rested It was almost twelve o'clock, the yoga mat was put away, and he entered the room slowly. Lie on the bed and fell asleep quickly.

    When the morning light was bright, Zhong Yi opened his eyes naturally again.

    This sleep was extremely solid, she stretched on the bed, and the first reaction after washing up was to go to the gym for training. Mingyue stopped her when she was about to go out: "Where are you going?"

    Zhong Yi: "Training."

    Mingyue came over and pulled her: "Your training time is in the afternoon, and tomorrow you will have a free skating competition."

    Only then did Zhong Yi wake up from her sleep, covered her face, and was pressed down on the dining table by Ming Yue.

    After breakfast, Zhong Yi originally planned to wait until the training time, but couldn't sit still, so she sent a message to Shen Yan, saying that she was going to the warm-up room for activities.

    Naturally, Shen Yan readily agreed, Zhong Yi told Ming Yue and went out.

    This key is actually for Shen Yan to come back after the competition. This time, he will participate in the performance skating, so Shen Yan can't waste his training. There are people from other sports in the ice rink who need to train, so he simply trains on land by himself.

    The whole morning passed quickly, and in the afternoon Zhongyi could go to ice training, and the two separated. Before leaving, Shen Yan said to Zhong Yi: "Don't put pressure on yourself, I will wait for you in the audience tomorrow."

    Zhong Yi nodded, afraid that he would not want to leave after staying with Shen Yan for a long time, so he hurriedly left without looking back.

    The afternoon training was no different from usual, and Zhong Yi felt that the day between games was even calmer than before.

    The next day came quickly.

    Zhong Yi got up early in the morning and set aside time to put on makeup for herself. This is the first time "Far Mountain" has appeared in an international arena, not to mention that it is such a big competition, she attaches great importance to it.

    The overall style is mainly plain, and naturally there are no gorgeous accessories. I like to comb my hair and fix it firmly with hairspray. And asked Mingyue to help, and made the hair on the temples into auspicious clouds.

    A few hours had passed before I went out to make sure of my demeanor.

    Zhong Yi walked ahead with her bag on her back, and saw the other contestants who were about to get into the car with them. Some came to ask Zhong Yi why Mingyue was not allowed to take the bag.

    Only then did Zhong Yi react and look back at Ming Yue, Ming Yue was indeed empty-handed. She replied that she didn't have the habit of asking others to help with things.