Chapter 16

Sitting next to the ice rink, putting on his skates and preparing to test the ice, Zhong Yi took a few moments to look at Shen Yan who was training hard. Rice was waiting by the side, so it wasn't easy to be blatant.

    on ice.

    I really feel the difference in foreign training. The ice surface here is very different from that in China. The domestic ice is more comfortable, but it is too good for training. mistake.

    And the ice in country A is definitely suitable for training.

    Zhong Yi supported the baffle, leaned over and slowly found the feeling of the ice surface, and Les walked on the outer circle, talking to Zhong Yi.

    "After you get used to skating, you can show me some basic formations. Although I watched the game video, I haven't really seen the close-up."

    Zhong Yi nodded.

    "Also, considering your physical strength, I think you can try to run every day. The amount of exercise on the ice can't support it." There was

    a "snap" from the ice on the other side, and Zhong Yi turned back subconsciously. Shen Yan did an extremely beautiful quadruple jump there.

    Zhong Yi wanted to applaud, but saw that the athletes in the field were used to it. She didn't recover from what Coach Rice said just now, so she quickly woke up.

    "For running, five kilometers a day?"

    Zhong Yi said without emotion, as if it was five hundred meters, which attracted a surprised look from Coach Rice.

    "According to your real situation, you need to arrange and execute these yourself. And after that, I will not be by my side all the time like today. The training plan I made must be completed." Zhong Yi thought, this is Shen

    Yan The gentleness in his mouth, his expressionless face when he said these words, what a scary coach.

    Of course, just thinking about it, she has absolute confidence in her self-control.

    "Coach, I'll try to jump into the new composition I decided on today. I can do it. You can take a look."

    Rice nodded.

    Zhong Yi was not talking, but felt the ice surface earnestly. Whenever there was any movement on the other side of Shen Yan, she would quickly turn over to take a look, cautiously.

    After skating a few laps along the small ice rink, the coach signaled her to start jumping, and Zhong Yi nodded.

    Simply classify according to difficulty, the first is difficult, so that there is still some energy left later.

    The first is Axel's two weeks. As the most difficult jump, Zhong Yi needs to slide for a long time, so it is inevitable that he will pass by Shen Yan and take a distracted glance during the slide. Jumping forward, exerting strength on the right leg, Zhong Yi was still in a daze when he jumped up, but fortunately, the landing on the ice was still perfect.

    Coach Rice frowned slightly and said nothing, and stretched out his hand to signal for the next move.

    Next is the hook for three weeks.

    Although when he was just reborn, Zhong Yi could only jump one back and outside ice for three weeks, but he felt that with more practice, he could also jump out of the other three weeks.

    Help slip. The teeth of the right foot hit the ice, and the outer edge of the left rear took off. It's also a perfect ice fall. When she landed on the ground, Zhong Yi was a little surprised. The success rate of her own hook practice for three weeks was not particularly high.