Chapter 13

During the competition, it was unreasonable for Zhong Yi to stay here all the time. He was supposed to participate in this year's National Championships, but his hand injury was too serious, and his career was delayed by a year.

    Ming Yue helped Zhong Yi carry the bag, and the two returned to their seats. At this time, the competition has reached the third group, and it will soon be Shen Yan's turn to play, Zhong Yi watched with great interest.

    In this competition, apart from Shen Yan, there was another character who appeared just before Shen Yan, which meant that he was ranked second in the short program. This person was also in the group of senior brothers just now, and it was Zhang Heyang who said with a smile, "the one who can't compare with Shen Yan".

    Different from Shen Yan's program performance, Zhang Heyang is more inclined to score technically. Such players may not be liked when they grow up, but they must be very strong. Remembering his previous life, he could be regarded as Shen Yan's biggest opponent in the country. Even after Shen Yan committed suicide, he posted on Weibo saying that people with too fragile mentality can't get things done.

    Zhang Heyang's free skating program is called "The Great Wall". Costen, dressed in pure black, coupled with the skills of a big man, also has enough bluffing momentum. He is doing one difficult move after another on the court, but not many people watch it seriously.

    Artistry is essential in figure skating.

    Zhong Yi took a few glances and didn't want to look any more. Zhang Heyang's next one was Shen Yan. When she heard the score announcement, she felt nervous——Zhang Heyang's score was a bit high, and if Shen Yan made a mistake, it would become very difficult.

    look up.

    It is also a black Costen, but it is inlaid with gold threads and rhinestones, shining like an aristocrat on the ice rink.

    Shen Yan's pace was calm, he slid slowly, and finally stopped at the very center. Behind the back of one hand, the other hangs straight and straight, resembling a knight holding a sword.

    Zhong Yi was amazed again - this is Yong Yu Le who belongs to Shen Yan.

    I remember that in the previous life, after Shen Yan left, there were many men's singles players in the youth group. They chose Shen Yan's Yong Yule, but she had watched most of them, and she lost to this person on the court today.

    How to describe it? That is, as long as he makes a move, the ice rink will be brought to the distant battlefield. He is not Xin Qiji, but a new invincible general on the battlefield, talking to Xin Qiji across time and space.

    Music plays and people move with it. The black figure shuttled between the ice rinks, and its spinning posture was like flowers blooming from a bunch of blood, arrogant and unruly. The first jump was the hook around Zhou Zhou, and the moment the ice fell, there were cheers from all around.

    Zhong Yi was also applauding hard.

    Afterwards, there are jumping combinations, all of which are perfectly clean, and I like to swallow that little worry back and put my emotions into it. The final Yan-style spin picks Bellman.

    Perfect ending. The audience applauded thunderously.

    Zhong Yi saw, however, that Shen Yan swayed for a while at the last Bellman.

    ...

    The National Championships ended like this. Shen Yan's score was more than ten points higher than the second place Zhang Heyang, and he deserved the first place. At least Shen Yan doesn't have to worry about the next season's World Championship places.