Chapter 26

"I've retired." Shen Yan stood up from the sofa, as if wanting to send Zhong Yi off.

    Zhong Yi quickly stretched out his hand to signal him to continue sitting: "That's good, I thought that with your personality, you would definitely continue to compete." "The

    Olympics are more important."

    Zhong Yi nodded in agreement, and asked Shen Yan to remember to take medicine , can not but take your body seriously.

    Turned around and went home.

    The second leg of the Grand Prix will start in a few days, Zhong Yi hurry up to train and pray for a breakthrough. The two programs of "Chile Song" are already very proficient, and the current goal is to be able to surpass myself.

    In order to jump smoothly, she also resumed running training in the past two days, and also carried out the most painful weight loss. I used to control it, but at least I could not be hungry, but now I am completely cruel to myself, and I am hungry every night.

    It seems that because Shen Yan is not around, Zhong Yi doesn't have much complaints about these.

    Liu Song also settled the domestic matters, and came to country A, Mingyue personally went to pick him up and sent him to Shen Yan's home. Zhong Yi is relieved to have someone to take care of Shen Yan.

    The venue of the grand prix is ​​in the next city, and Mingyue set off with Zhongyi the day before the competition. Shen Yan was in a good mood, and Liu Song took them downstairs to see them off.

    Shen Yan leaned against the wall of the apartment lobby: "The game went well."

    Zhong Yi looked at this posture and couldn't laugh or cry: "You take good care of your injuries, I will be back in three days."

    Ming Yue followed Zhong Yi for so long, and knew Shen Yan very well. Liu Song pulled aside and said precautions. Seeing that Zhong Yi turned his head to leave, he came over with the car keys.

    "It takes four hours." Mingyue started the car. This car is a simple business car. The suitcase is full at the end, and Zhong Yi sits in the middle.

    "I'll rest for a while." Zhong Yi said.

    The car slowly set off on the road. In fact, Zhong Yi has been in country A for so long, and he has basically never been out of the city where the club is located. The whole journey is full of western scenery. It is said to be a rest, that is, to keep looking at the scenery along the way.

    Instead of playing the game music in the earphones, he chose to play some soothing light music. Zhong Yi didn't tell anyone that he seemed to have some minor problems recently.

    The state is still at its peak, but the mentality has changed. I became anxious and stressed, and even grabbed a handful of hair when I washed my hair yesterday.

    Zhong Yi also knows where this mentality comes from. His previous competition experience comes from his previous life. Until this summer, Zhong Yi's body conquered the most difficult jump in his previous life.

    She doesn't know where her end is? In other words, she kind of didn't know what she was going to do next. The strength of the previous life was only a bronze medal in the end, and she began to be afraid again, afraid that she would only stop at the bronze medal.

    For other jumps, Zhong Yi has no talent at all.

    At the beginning, the three rounds of back and outside ice pointing and the hook jump were all felt once, because with the help of the light of her previous life, the four weeks she wanted to try and the new jump she wanted to learn, under this situation, became a mess. lint.