Chapter 25

When Shen Yan said that he wanted to go back to Tongzilou, of course Zhong Yi would not object. Tongzilou is on the edge of City H, and it can be reached within 20 minutes after going down the mountain.

    Zhong Yi has been in H City for so long, and it is also the first time she has entered Shen Yan's life.

    The small alleys, the old yellow buildings, and the perfect asphalt roads that have not been repaired. Even the corridors are filled with old bicycles.

    Zhong Yi felt that he had come to a new world.

    Shen Yan's house was on the fifth floor, she watched him take out the key, and he had to push hard when he opened the door. The white wall ash from the ceiling seemed to be floating down.

    "Just sit down for a while." Shen Yan closed the door.

    Zhong Yi nodded and sat on the small sofa in the living room. Shen Yan went to the kitchen, took a glass of water from the water dispenser, and handed it to her.

    She reached out to take it, but Shen Yan didn't pack the things as she said before. Instead, he sat next to Zhong Yi, and his eyes were also a little purple.

    "Zhong Yi."

    "Huh?"

    "I've always wanted to know why you are so kind to me."

    Zhong Yi thought he would say something sad about himself, but he never thought that he was asking this. She put down the water glass and thought for a while: "Maybe we are destined."

    Shen Yan didn't look at her, but stared at the small TV opposite the sofa.

    "Thank you."

    Zhong Yi shook his head.

    "But..." Shen Yan didn't wait for her to answer: "You seem to have suddenly appeared in my life, and you are always there when I am sad." "I feel uneasy." "No one lives

    for

    another Yes. I don't mean to blame you, I am very happy that you can come back. But others will not be happy."

    Zhong Yi lowered her head.

    She actually understood what Shen Yan meant.

    Since I was reborn, I have put Shen Yan first, and I can give up everything for Shen Yan, because her grades are not bad, so no one will say anything for a while. Coach Rice has also mentioned that she is only doing serious training for the time being, and there is still no essential change.

    For example, she trains hard and wants to achieve results, which is essentially for Shen Yan, not because of her own desire.

    This is not right, because once the grades conflict with Shen Yan, her mentality will definitely make her give up the grades.

    At that time, she was selfish.

    But she understands the truth, but her long-term belief cannot be changed.

    "Zhong Yi, this time I'm flying back to China. If something else happens to me one day, what will you do? Give up the game?" "I

    know..." Zhong Yi replied mutteringly.

    "I don't know what I mean to you, but in essence, from this moment on in my life, only figure skating can be expected. I am not cold-blooded, but competition and others, my first choice must be competition."

    " I hope you are too." Shen Yan finally turned his head to look at Zhong Yi: "We represent the country first, and then ourselves. You are not my appendage." In fact, these