Chapter 43

The night before for the vigil, Zhong Yi didn't fall asleep until two o'clock, which caused her to yawn when she arrived at the training center early the next morning. On the other hand, Shen Yan, who was next to her, slept late but was full of energy.

    It's true that people are more popular than people.

    Yan Cheng had already waited on the ice rink early. After everyone assembled, they did not go on the ice for training as usual, but stood neatly in a row.

    Coach Yan Cheng put his hands behind his back: "How is your new year?"

    "Very good!"

    "Not bad!"

    Zhong Yi glanced at Shen Yan who was standing on the other side.

    "The year is over, and we can take it easy. We only have one week left in the training center at most, and next week we will go to the Winter Olympics! During this week, I hope everyone will put their state Adjust to the best! Can you do it!"

    "Yes!!"

    After some morale boosting, every athlete seemed to be full of energy and trained hard on the ice rink. Zhong Yi is no exception, she keeps repeating the same jump in an attempt to achieve a higher success rate.

    Yan Cheng, who was standing outside the arena, waved to Zhong Yi, and Zhong Yi slid over.

    "Although you have a high score in the championship, some movements are not yet perfect. This week you can focus on your expressiveness and success rate." Yan Cheng is serious: "I can't guarantee others, a week of training will bring you a lot of results. What's the matter, but I think the success rate can reach more than 80% if you say it."

    Zhong Yi took a deep breath, in fact, she has listened to a lot of Yan Cheng's coach's quotations. Because it was an external training, Yan Chengcheng has been letting her and Shen Yan follow his own training methods since he came back.

    At this time, I should have been observing for a long time, and I really couldn't bear her success rate, so I engaged in stress teaching.

    "good."

    In fact, today's success rate can't be counted. The main reason is that since the end of the National Championships, Zhong Yi has a bad feeling. When he participated in the Olympic Games before, there were always people around him making trouble. At this time, there is peace around him, and he is not used to it.

    It's just that she didn't know that this trouble would happen so fast.

    First, on the fourth day of the Lunar New Year, she received a call from her father on the ice rink. She hadn't put on her skate jacket yet, and she hung up the phone and called for the second time.

    "Hello." Connected outside the baffle.

    "Xiao Yi, I'm Dad." I

    really didn't understand what he was going to do, Zhong Yi replied quietly: "Yes, I know." "

    Dad heard that you have confirmed to participate in the Olympic Games, how is your training? Yes Is it difficult?"

    Zhong Yi frowned: "No."

    "Ah, Dad is too busy and has no time to care about you. When will you go to the Olympic Village, do you need Dad to find someone to deliver something to you?"

    " What's the matter?"

    "It's nothing, it's just that your mother is very happy when she sees that you are going to participate in the Olympics, and wants to visit you. Dad just asks if it's convenient for you." "Why didn't she ask herself?"