Chapter 10

end of december.

    Just after Christmas, the streets and alleys are filled with festive atmosphere of red, green and yellow. At this time, three months have passed since the quarrel, and his arm has almost recovered from the three-month training. Zhong Yi has recently started to return to the ice.

    The past three months have definitely been a lot of good things for Zhong Yi. At first, when Zhong Yao went crazy again, her father directly took her back to S City by force, and hired a therapist to take care of Zhong Yi. Later, the visa for country A was completed and the house was rented, so you could go directly to it during the World Championships cycle.

    Also, the championship is about to start, which means that Shen Yan in the adult group must return to China to compete, and Zhong Yi can go to be an offline fan. She and Shen Yan have not lost contact, and the communication with the weekend club depends on Shen Yan's bridge, and now it's good to chat occasionally.

    Everything is developing towards good things, Zhong Yi even breathes with a smile.

    There is a rule in the figure skating arena, that is, after a competitor has performed, the audience can throw gifts into the ice rink to show their love.

    Zhong Yi went out today to buy gifts.

    She thought hard for a long time, what to buy so that Shen Yan could recognize her, and finally chose the unusual penguin. At this time, Shen Yan didn't have many fans yet, so this was her best chance to gain favor.

    After buying the penguins, she came out of the store, and Zhong Yi found a jewelry store opened on the corner of the street, and walked in again by a strange coincidence. A wide range of exquisite products are not the same as those in foreign countries.

    Zhong Yi found a medal for the little penguin, which was icy blue. She paid the bill with a full smile, and opened the memo—the second gift, the blue medal.

    He kept imagining how Shen Yan would bring these in his mind, humming home in a great mood. The nutritionist that was invited was Ming Yue, and she looked at her in surprise when she came in: "I'm so happy today."

    Zhong Yi nodded.

    ...

    Time passed quickly, and Zhong Yi took Ming Yue on the plane to the city where the championship was held. She asked Shen Yan a few days ago, and Shen Yan also went today.

    Full of joy that she will see Shen Yan soon, Ming Yue has been watching her weird self-compassion. After flying for two hours, Zhong Yi shook his head for a half. Finally got off the plane excitedly.

    The winter in the north is still cold, and Zhong Yi's good mood was hit by the cold wind, and she was half wilted. She could only silently watch Ming Yue pull up her collar and put on her scarf.

    "You really look like you are taking care of a child." Zhong Yi complained.

    "Aren't you the one?" "

    ..."

    Zhong Yi really doesn't know, Mingyue is only twenty-six or seventeen years old, a top student in nutrition, and bilingual, why there is always a kind of maternal glory in front of her... It's

    decided The hotel is fairly close to the competition venue, a large suite, and Zhong Yi nestled in the bed thinking about which outfit to wear tomorrow. The options are white and light pink. After thinking about it for a long time, she couldn't figure out why, so she decisively opened WeChat.

    Now chatting with Shen Yan no longer felt that nervous, and gradually became natural, the trumpet didn't say a word except peeking at the dynamics. The most confusing thing is that after chatting intermittently, I still can't see Shen Yan's movements.