Chapter 56

Mingyue saw that Zhong Yi was really nervous, and her hands were shaking constantly, so she had to tear her holding her hand off her arm, wrapped Zhong Yi's hand in the middle with both hands, and patted her comfortingly.

    Mingyue: "It's okay."

    Zhong Yi's tone was not very calm: "I know it's okay, but I'm nervous."

    Mingyue: "..."

    There were other players before Shen Yan went on stage, Zhong Yi stared at the ice intently , for fear of missing a point. Finally, after nearly half an hour, Shen Yan was about to appear.

    Not long after, I saw that figure appearing at the baffle. Kosten sets off his figure extremely squarely, with perfect proportions, and from the angle of liking, he is putting on gloves there. On the live broadcast screen, his eyes were shining brightly looking forward.

    It seems to be saying, this ice surface is my world!

    Zhong Yi was also aroused by his eyes, looking at him with burning eyes.

    Finally, he was on the ice, and his name was called by the live announcer. Huge cheers erupted from the stands.

    Zhong Yi looked in the direction of the sound. The stand that was very quiet before was now red. Many spectators held banners and were sincerely cheering for Shen Yan.

    When the other players competed before, Zhong Yi couldn't see a clue. A kind of pride arises spontaneously in my heart, this is our country's athletes, our country's audience!

    Shen Yan slid two small circles, and finally settled in the field.

    The audience also fell silent, and the audience fell into silence for a few seconds, and Zhong Yi's breath was suffocated for a moment. She has watched Shen Yan's program no less than a hundred times, from the warm-up room to the big ice rink. She can say that besides Shen Yan herself, she is the person who knows the program best.

    With the music, Shen Yan moved. Drive the eyes of the whole audience.

    The young man roamed wantonly on his ice surface, the cold air gathered by the ice could not shake him at all, and the ice blade was about to carry him to a more distant place.

    Zhong Yi's eye sockets were red.

    In the previous life, it was too late to understand him. till the end. I also failed to watch his game "presumptuously" like this, as a supporter.

    Seeing that Zhong Yi's mood was wrong, Ming Yue reached out to stroke her hair.

    Zhong Yi shook his head to indicate that it was okay, and looked at Shen Yan and bowed to thank him. His Olympic Games have already begun.

    The whole program can be said to be flawless. Zhong Yi saw Yan Cheng on the sidelines jumping up, with a smile on his already serious face, obviously very happy. Coach Rice on the other side was also grinning from ear to ear.

    That's great, the whole arena is full of people who love him.

    Everyone watched him go to the listening area, followed by a large number of media, and he took a breath, his eyes brightened. At the scene, everyone knew that this teenager from country C would be number one!

    Shen Yan sat on the sofa in the listening area. In order to see clearly that he couldn't hold back anymore, Zhong Yi ran to the glass guardrail and lay down on his stomach.

    The scores were announced, and as expected, he was the well-deserved number one among the players currently playing. The screams from the stands almost annoyed the stadium, and the row of spectators who had waved the flags had already started shouting Shen Yan's name.