Chapter 54

The two of them agreed that Zhong Yi couldn't really let Gu Yin bother Jian Yi every day. The last time I willfully rushed over to find her to explain it to her, in the end I only reaped a few months of peace. From Jian Yi's description, Gu Yin should be quite concerned about her vanity, and she can start to solve it.

    But Zhong Yi will definitely not go looking for her again, and she will not find something for herself to do during the game break. After returning to China for two months of training, the team gave her the biggest recognition that country C really loves every local athlete. As long as you don’t make mistakes, people in the team will help you with everything that has nothing to do with the competition.

    It would be foolish not to look for Yan Chengcai, the team would always have a solution than her and Shen Yan.

    Zhong Yi sent Shen Yan away, and originally wanted to send Yan Cheng a WeChat message, but considering that this matter is related to the past of country A, it is better to have a face-to-face interview. So I called Coach Yan Cheng.

    I made an appointment in Coach Chen Lu's room for two months.

    At the end of the corridor, when Zhong Yi passed Shen Yan's door, he slowed down cautiously, not wanting him to know about it.

    Chen Lulai opened the door, and Yan Cheng was already sitting inside.

    Zhong Yi felt a little frightened when he saw him, and said in a low voice, "Coach, we may need your help with something."

    Yan Cheng nodded and motioned for her to say.

    "It happened once before at the weekend club... This time I really have to come and tell you about it. After all, this is not an occasion where you can make trouble..." Zhong Yi went into detail, starting

    from when Gu Yin went to country A , and what happened in the past two days, I told Yan Cheng thoroughly. Chen Lu frowned when she heard this, and poured Zhong Yi a glass of water.

    Zhong Yi finished speaking in one breath and took a big sip.

    Chen Lu said disapprovingly: "We are not familiar with this child, we haven't trained with you, so we didn't expect it to be like this. Zhong Yi, you just go to someone's house to find him, what did you tell you before, don't worry about it." Chen Lu always

    faces Cold hearted and hot, he was brought out by her again, and he taught her a lesson, but he still valued her very much in his heart.

    "I know I'm wrong." Zhong Yi chuckled.

    Chen Lu sighed: "You, you had this problem before, and you didn't tell me anything. But this child's grades are not bad, so he definitely can't solve it violently. Otherwise, you are the only female single left in the country. We still have to put the country first."

    Zhong Yi: "I understand, but can we just find a way to prevent her from disturbing Shen Yan and me's normal training." It is simply

    impossible to solve the problem at once, Zhong Yi just doesn't want Shen Yan to be affected, otherwise she You can go to Gu Yin to make a fuss, but it can only relieve your anger and can't solve any problems.

    Yan Cheng, who had been silent all this time, also spoke up: "I'll talk about this later, what's the matter with you? Shen Yan was disturbed, tell me? If you dared to fall in love before you were an adult, I'll break your leg." Chen Lu:

    " You dare to break her leg? If you don’t want to do it, just leave.”

    Zhong Yi chuckled: “I’m definitely not a coach who is in love, don’t worry. Didn’t you mention me too, I’m also one of the victims It's normal to come to you."