1K 56 1

743

✩  °  .  *  .  °  ✩

when luther slowed down and turned around, sebastian 1 knew they were fucked. the look on the man's face said it all.

also, it seemed that sebastian 2, five 2, and luther had forgotten he could hear extremely well.

"heyyy, brother," luther chuckled as he approached five 1. "how you doing?"

"they're gonna kill me."

luther's chuckle turned into raucous nervous laughter. "what? what, those two? they're gonna kill you. that's riddi-"

"you know, you're a terrible liar, luther. you're a worse liar than you are a spotter."

"okay, who's fault is that? what good is having a spotter if you won't even listen to him?"

"so you admit you're conspiring against me?"

"do you admit that you're suffering from paradox psychosis?"

"all i'm suffering from is bracing clarity about you and your murderous intentions."

"well, there was talk of bumping off sebastian here too-"

"not helping!"

"look, it's not like they're gonna 'kill you' kill you. they just want to kill a, um...version of you."

"but we are that version of us!"

"hey, i don't love it either, but they've actually got a pretty good plan."

"what? the one where you guys off me and seb, then jump to 2019 and save the world?"

"yeah- wait, how did you know that?"

sebastian smirked. because that's exactly what we'd do in this situation.

"what- okay, all i know is we've got one set of you two too many, and you're the one acting like a manic!" luther pointed an accusing finger at five 1.

"maniac? luther, you have seen nothing. if you want a maniac, i'll show you maniac."

"okay, as your spotter, i think the best thing i can do for you right now is put you out of your misery."

five 1 stopped walking and grabbed luther by the shirt. "luther, listen. i know your feeble mind only responds to age and authority, so listen very closely..."

he leaned in and stood on his tip toes in an attempt to get closer to luther's height.

"yet again, you are experiencing daddy issues, this time with your own brother, which honestly is making me a bit crazy. but remember this: i'm 14 days older than him. i have seniority here. so it is me you should be listening to, luther."

five took a deep breath and pointed at himself.

"i'm the daddy here!"

sebastian choked on his spit and covered his face quickly to hide his laughter.

"five, please, you're being unseemly," luther muttered. "look at you!"

l i t t l e  l i o n  m a n | t h e  u m b r e l l a  a c a d e m yजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें