1.3K 67 13

valhalla

✩ ° . * . ° ✩

sebastian woke up back at elliott's, head bandaged and sore. he winced as he sat up, head aching from hunger and dehydration. he gritted his teeth in determination and stood, then limped out to the kitchen.

on his way he peeled of the bandage wrapped around his head. he checked to ensure the bleeding had stopped, which it had, and chucked the old wrap in the kitchen trash.

he noticed luther standing over the stove, cooking a mountain of eggs. he had barely registered diego by the table before five blinked to him.

"are you okay?" he asked softly, putting his hands on his shoulders. sebastian nodded and patted his left arm.

i really need to stop passing out, i keep missing stuff, he signed, trying to get him to smile.

luther ruined the moment by launching into a rather depressing story about his first interaction with hargreeves a year prior, not even bidding sebastian a 'good morning'.

"that's pathetic," diego snorted when he was done. he looked at sebastian and half-smiled. "you're alive, congratulations."

"at least he didn't shank my ass," luther grumbled in response to diego's first comment.

"no bro, he shanked your heart."

five looked from long haired felon to the ape man with confusion and disappointment.

elliott entered the kitchen and stared at luther. "is that my bathrobe?"

he looked down slowly, then back up. "no?"

five rubbed his temples. "who cares what he shanked? he knows something about time travel."

"uh-" elliott raised his hand awkwardly. "why don't you just do your thing and time travel us out?"

he sighed and turned away, instead watching sebastian limp to the fridge. "anyone care to explain?"

"first time he tried, he got lost in the apocalypse," luther said, mouth full.

"second time he and sebastian ended up without hair on their balls," diego added.

"and the last time i tried," five finished. "i scattered my family across three years in dallas, texas, possibly triggering a doomsday." he poured himself a cup of coffee and smiled sarcastically. "any more questions, elliott?"

"uh, no."

sebastian returned from the fridge with seven carrots. he offered one to five, who denied it politely, patting his back.

"you're missing the big picture here," diego told them. "dad is the ringleader of a sinister cabal that's planning to kill the president."

he was starting to act a bit like elliott in terms of conspiracy theories.

"a cabal?" luther questioned.

five rolled his eyes. "ignore him."

diego flipped him off.