2.6K 89 5

extra ordinary

✩ ° . * . ° ✩

the next morning, practically before the sun rose, sebastian and five snuck out of the latter's bedroom window. they rushed down the fire escape, noticing too late klaus dumpster diving below.

"i'd ask what you're up to, klaus, but them it occurred to me," five said as he climbed down a ladder. "i don't care."

"hey," klaus laughed. "you know there are easier ways out of the house?"

"this one involved the least amount of talking." he looked his brother up and down. "or so i thought."

the medium scrabbled out of the dumpster to follow them. "hey- hey- hey- so- you need anymore company today? i could, uh, clear my schedule."

five ignored his protests and continued towards a van at the end of the alley. sebastian paused midway through following him. sorry dude he signed with a smile.

klaus turned to his right and whispered, "what did he say?" it was quiet for a moment, then he nodded and responded, "oh it's fine, he'll come around."

sebastian raised an eyebrow, then turned and continued to the van. he could've sworn he felt something in the air when klaus turned, like a sound wave, but he had heard nothing.

odd.

he got in the van, and they drove back to the same prosthetics lab as the day before. couldn't we have stopped for breakfast? sebastian complained.

"no time for food," five replied. "only apocalypse." his sentences were getting shorter, since his brain had 'more important' things to focus on. "we just have to wait."

they sat there all day, and sebastian swore he was loosing his mind. he began spacing out, so hungry he began mentally making a sandwich. he grinned stupidly as he pictured the food.

someone rapped at the window out of nowhere, startling both assassins. "hey!" luther yelled. he opened the back door and got in uninvited. the back of the car sank under his weight.

"how did you find us?" five demanded. sebastian narrowed his eyes in what he thought was a menacing way. it more accurately resembled an angry chihuahua.

luther nodded next to him, where klaus sat picking at his nails. "you shouldn't be here!" five exclaimed. "we're in the middle of something."

"any luck finding your one-eyed man?" klaus asked, leaning forward. sebastian shook his head slightly.

"what's he talkin about?" luther askedz

"does it matter? it's klaus," five snarked. he sighed heavily. "what do you want, luther?"

"uh, so grace may have had something to do with dad's death," he explained. "so i meed you to come back to the academy, all right? it's important."

five rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth. "'it's important.' you have no concept of what's important."

"hey!" klaus interrupted. all three pairs of eyes shot to him. "did i ever tell you guys about the time i waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" he giggled as five, luther, and seb shared matching disgusted expression. "it was so painful!"