Nova

A/N: This chapter was supposed to be fluff but you guys know I don't give my characters a break that easily. Anyways, this is going to be most likely one of the largest chapters so far for no real reason.  But I sorta think this is the moment Nova gets a whole lot darker then me lol. Enjoy!

Peter and Tony are in the lab again. I suppose I should get going to the training room. Or, the training room made to contain me.

"Hey kid," Uncle Stephen says. I give him a small smile before remembering how he gave up the time stone. Or, he will. But maybe me being here will change that timeline. It probably will. If I have enough power to change universes, I should be able to defeat Thanos if he ever comes.

So, I relax. I take off my bag and drop it on the bench. "Same routine as the past few weeks. You know what to do." I take off the necklace and place it inside the bag. The routines have always been the same ever since I was strong enough to walk around. Uncle Strange always makes me do this same routine now. We try our best to make my power work. It hasn't worked ever since the day I woke up.

He takes a glass of water and places it in front of me. He has a backup med bag with him and heating blankets inside.

I try my best to feel my power which is currently dormant inside me. I try my best to feel it. It was always near me and a single thought could provoke it.

Now, nothing happens. Well, almost nothing. Teddy starts to yell when I try to use a power that doesn't belong to him. I've learned to tune him out, but some things still make its way through.

'Don't you want to have fun again? Remember that night with, what's his name? Bryan? Luke? Sunny? Yeah that's it. That was a fun day. Don't you think?'

'I'm not doing it again. Just shut up.'

''Fine. But if I shut up now don't expect me to stay quiet while Sunny gets dirty with you. You know he wants it.'

I'm thoroughly disgusted by him now, and tune him out extra as he pushes. I try to activate my power again. Even feeling it would be some form of progress. But I feel nothing. Just Teddy.

I open my eyes and look at Uncle Stephen, who I know is trying to hide his disappointment. "It's alright. We can try again tomorrow," he signs, before putting the necklace which weakens Teddy around my neck. "How about we practice with the CI?" That's an activity I can do. I nod, and he starts to help me out with relearning sounds through my CI.

Peter leads me into the long car and Happy starts to drive when everyone gets in it. I try to make off the annoying cannula tube, but everyone urges for me to keep it on. I still think I could handle at least a few minutes without it. But everyone here is overly cautious.

They keep an eye on both the tube to make sure I don't remove it, and the oxygen concentrator so I don't try to do anything.

The drive was about half an hour away, but it felt longer. The whole time I would think about the days with Naomi and in the pandemic. The days where I still had my family. Every night I remember more and miss them more. Every day I see something and reminded of it.

Peter taps my shoulder. "Come on, we're here." I get out of the long car and walk into the building. The room has marble tiles and what has to be the highest ceiling I can remember. I stumble a little because of the heels before Peter catches me. I give him a small smile of appreciation before admiring the rest of the room.

There's a bronze bar with yellow lights in one of the corners, tables dressed in white and decorated with shiny silverware and plates, a flower centerpiece in the middle. To another side of the room is a dance floor, and to the side of that is many red couches with a TV in front of them.