°•~136~•°

•[War Time]•

Everyone met at the warehouse. The original District Twelve. They're all here, sitting in anticipation.

Most of the time when they get called here for a meeting, there are no cars outside, but tonight, car after car.

They're ready.

When Y/N stepped inside she was hugged. It surprised her, but it also startled her.

"Jesus Christ kiddo are you trying to give your old man a heart attack?" Ukai says. Y/N hugged him back to calm his nerves. She didn't know the reason behind his hug and panic but, calming him was her priority.

"I'm fine. But what are you doing here?" She asks pulling away from the hug.

"I heard that Satori kid is after you."

"What?"

"It's a theory, but it makes sense." Suna speaks. She glanced over to him. He just placed his phone into his pocket.

"After the whole thing with his sisters he killed Dolly so since..." Suna stopped himself, glancing at the others.

Y/N caught on though. She just clicked her tongue and nodded.

"What about Aran?! We heard that bastard Satori gunned him. I swear to God I'll fucking skin him alive when we find him." Atsumu grits.

Y/N glanced at the boy, studying his frustration.

"Yeah, I'm worried about Aran. All he ever does is be at his trailer making cameras and stuff." Osamu adds.

"He even told us he had a surprise for you." Akagi and Hitoshi says. Y/N rubbed her eyes, making her way over to Suna.

"Aran's-

"Is he dead?" Atsumu cuts in. She could see the worry in his eyes.

"I already told you all he's fine." Suna says.

"You don't know that. Have you seen him?! Huh? Or are your treating this like you always do and not give a shit?!"

"Atsumu!"

Silence.

"Suna's right...he's fine. I just got from the hospital. He should be coming out of surgery now. He'll be able to talk and walk and he'll have a few burn marks but he'll be fine. Our target at hand is Satori."

Y/N threw Suna a look and he glanced down, kicking the floor like there were rocks beneath him.

Just then the door behind her opened and Kita stepped in. After he dropped Aran at the hospital he had to go all the way home to change and bathe.

Then he stopped at one of Satori's sections to talk to Ushijima. Apparently Ushijima didn't know of any or it and he didn't condone Tendou's actions either.

Not only that, roadblock. Cops are emerging in almost every corner now due to a fire.

"Kita-

"We can't stay here, but we also have to be careful out there. I also have news on Satori and his district. They don't know."

"What?"

"I stopped for a bit to try and set a deal but Ushijima said he didn't know anything of it. Barbara isn't around anymore either. She broke up with Tendou after she found out about the Kuroo thing." He quickly explains.

"And there's a fire out west, about an hour from here, cops are painting the streets."

"Where's the fire?" Y/N asks.