°•~52~•°

•[Oops, Sorry]•

A droplet of sweat slid down the back of a now healthy, healed and upbeat Y/N. She extended her left leg, dodged and then swung, hitting Kita sweet on his jaw.

It took him by surprise honestly. This is their probably fiftieth or more practice fights ever since she got better a month ago and she's improved way more, and quicker, than he'd expect.

Kita stumbled back and side stepped as she tried to land another hit on him. Kita dropped to his knees to spin kick her off of her feet but she was quicker, stepping away and guarding her face as she jumped on her toes from side to side.

Sweat, heaving breathing, sore muscles. It all echoed in the training room.

"Alright take a break." Akagi calls out. Y/N dropped her hands instantly and left the ring. Upon her leave she grabbed a bottle of water from Rens hand and drank.

"Damn Y/N, warn me next time." Kita says playfully.

"I can't play around in the ring, Kita. The fight is next week and I can't falter in steps or hits. I'm going up against good fighters, and they may even be better since they're most likely training to give me an equal ass whooping." She explains through breaths.

Kita shrugged his brows and wiped his forehead. He found it strange how, for the past two months, she hasn't won a fight against anyone. Not even Ren, and even he's easy to beat.

So for her to finally get a punch in on him means a lot. 

"Well, you're doing great Y/N. Your stance is better and you've worked up your agility." Ren states nervously.

Y/N exhaled and pulled herself up from her seat.

"Thanks Ren."

Three months, it's been approximately three agonizing months. A month to heal and only two left to train, and it's been a hectic, and interesting, two months. Y/N was given a pack of ice by her next component, Suna.

She looked up at him and took the pack, placing it on her shoulder as she continued to drink her water.

Let's get into the hectic parts of the past two months.

Firstly, there's still zero mentions of Terushima's dead body. It had her pondering during her resting days and she wanted to know why Terushima hasn't been mentioned on any news platform as yet.

It scares her to say the least. Then her phone. Y/N realized that she didn't have it with her the next morning at Suna's place. She also no longer had Terushima's phone so it's not like she could've used his phone to call hers.

She then had Aran try to track it but he said her phone was last seen at a chicken shop and disabled after that. It pissed her off to say the least and she was forced to get a new one.

Why? Because she didn't want to get it back and not know of its secret tapping. This is a game.

Then there's Atsumu. Two weeks into her heeling process another broadcast happened. This time he looked healthier with major wounds having healed and healing.

Another thing that set her off into a spiral. Telling by the first broadcast to the second, Atsumu was not being treated nicely. However in the second he looked healthy? Strange.

It doesn't stop there though, he had a paper sign this time with the words, 'Do Your Best', written in bold, messy English.

After seeing so, Y/N sent out her own message. However it wasn't a respond to District Seven's show. Oh no, it was something more...alluring than that.