°•~65~•°

•[Sex Deal]•

Kita pulled up to his destination and frowned. He wanted to make sure that Kuroo sent him the right location and it was indeed correct.

Kita didn't feel good about this and thought that maybe Kuroo was playing a game on him or something. However, Kita doesn't really take things lightly. He'd still check nonetheless.

Kita exhales and prepared himself before going inside of the place. Blue and red lights flashed around and he could feel the vibration through his body.

"You better not be wasting my time with this Tetsuro." Kita mutters to himself. He made his way up to the bar and sat on a stool.

The bartender came over to him and she smiled.

"Welcome to Tipsy, what can I get ya?"

Kita swallowed and glanced around. He doesn't fit in at all.

"Um...I'm looking for a guy named Solo. He runs the biker gang The Five, I want to know if you know where he is at the moment?" He says over the music.

She cleared her throat and turned around. Kita watched her intently. She grabbed a bottle of whiskey and two shot glasses.

Coming back to him she placed the shots on the counter and poured.

"You're new around here and you're already asking for her?"

"Her?" Kita was now questioning everything. What is Kuroo deal with Solo and why is he a her? Better yet, why the fuck is at a gay bar?! If he wasn't nosey he would've left the moment he pulled up.

"Listen here, outsider, we don't give tips to people like you."

"I only want to talk to her...I was sent here from a...questionable...tip. I just want to talk to her."

"Drink up." She says sliding the glass in front of him. Kita exhales, accepting the drink. He just wants to kill everything with one stone.

Kita drank the first one, only for the second to be pushed in front of him. He sighs, grabbing the other glass.

"I'm an occasional drinker." He says shooting the other one.

"Too bad. Now tell me what you want with Solo?"

Kita rubs his eyes. "As mentioned before I want to ask her a few questions about a rumor for a friend."

She refills the glass and motions for Kita to drink, and he does.

"Who's the friend?"

"Where is Solo?" He retorts.

"You came into her bar and you have the audacity to ask me who I am? For all you know you could be talking to her. So watch your mouth."

Kita drank, not breaking eye contact.

"You know about D12?" Kita saw her shift in demeanor when he mentioned them. "My leader is a good shot so I advise you watch your mouth. I'm not one for violence, and I'm in dire need of sleep."

He mutters, chugging another shot. He didn't even bring money with him. Now he really needs to talk to this Solo gal.

"Tell me who your tip was and then I'll think about it."

"His name is Kuroo. Although I'm not one for giving names."

"Kuroo?" She exhales and rolled her eyes. "Fucking hell."

"Oh? You know him?"

"Oh I know him alright, ugh. Hey Zender! I'm going to be gone for a bit, take over for me." She says to a big guy on the other side.