°•~58~•°

•[K̶e̶n̶t̶a̶r̶o̶ V̶s̶ /N̶]•

•[Angel Vs Y/N]•

Angel took her shirt off, revealing her refined body. She's wearing jean shorts, a pair of heels and the only thing covering her upper body is her bra.

Kenma didn't approve her attire for the fight. He told her that fighting in heels is a terrible idea and a set up for an ultimate loose. But as always, Angel didn't want to listen and went with it anyways.

Kenma glanced around, not seeing Kuroo anywhere. A bit strange since he's always around but he paid no attention to it.

Kenma took his seat by the fence and Suna followed suit. He has water beside him for Y/N when he thinks she needs it. They said nothing about giving water during a fight.

Kita is still out doing what it is he's doing and the others are now seated back in their places to watch the fight.

"Make it three in a row Y/N!" Barbara cheers. Y/N turned around, looking for the girl. When she saw her she smiled and have a thumbs up.

"You got this doll!" Barbara shouts. Y/N glanced at Angel and studied her. She wondered how she could stand on these cars wearing heels. She's filing her nails, looking both bored and unamused.

Angel exhales and turn around, sending Kenma a blow kiss. He didn't react and she gave him a crazed smile. She looked back at Y/N, glaring at her.

Everyone is watching like they did the other two fights. Waiting for something to take place.

"How do you think this is going to go?" Yamaguchi asks Tsukki.

"For them...probably ten minutes give or take." He says.

"I meant who do you think is going to win." Yamaguchi clears up.

Tsukishima studied both women intently before he answered.

"I would say Y/N. Aone is twice her size and she took him down, no matter how many problems she had."

"Yeah, and not to mention you too Tsukki." Yamaguchi teases. Tsukishima kissed his teeth.

"She got lucky." He mutters.

Y/N began to circle Angel. She's trying to find the perfect opening to end this quickly.

Angel watched her with an angry stare.

"Stupid bitch." Angel says for Y/N to hear. Y/N scrunch her brows.

"What the hell is this girl's problem?" She quietly asks herself. A minute of circling and Y/N stopped. Angel still made no move.

Y/N gave Suna a glance and he shrugged, not knowing Angel's motives either. Nor did Kenma. It's been two minutes now and still nothing.

Y/N dropped her hands and closed the gap between she and Angel. A risky move but she doesn't scare her enough to make her cautious. Angel chuckled.

"Not afraid that I'd hit you?" She asks.

"What are you playing at?" Y/N asks, ignoring her statement.